Reviews for An Aquatransexual's Best Friend
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 1/2
Looks pretty fun!
Compucles chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Poor Akane with her double standards regarding perverts. I think you broke her, Ukyo.
Compucles chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hmm, this premise is pretty similar to "The Saotome Sisters," although I've yet to see how you've handled Jusenkyo. I really like that one, so I hope this will be good, too.

By the way, this story is just asking for the line, "My name is Ukyo Kuonji. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
ijpowers92 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
well you writing style is much smoother than the first chapter was. and I like the story.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
...hmm. Your narrative style does remind me of Terry Pratchett. It could be a bit smoother though. All in all you are a better writer than most. You actually took time to tell us this prologue. Instead of breezing straight through.

I also like how you attempted to show Genma's thought process a couple of times. most authors just treat him as a walking-talking "See 'n Say" that can only say and do things selfish, stupid, and cruel to Ranma.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I like this story alot, I really liked the food fight.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hi!
I just wanted to comment on the way ranma and ukyo are like really close. Don't make them be... Atlases until they become more than friends.
luger 7 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
personally i love this fic it's nice to see a story where Ranma has the possibility of actually making friends, i always thought that was the saddest thing about Ranma1/2 that everyone wanted something from him in some way even Kasumi though what she wanted was simply just entertainment from things being dull before Ranma and his dad came, though it wasn't extremely apparent for what Kasumi wanted cause hers was the most passive out of everyone, and i am sorry about your friend's passing, but i am glad you are still continuing the story and your friend is right you should never waste talent especially great writing talent like yours (_)
tuatara chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Is good, my friend. Is good, is good.

I look forward to more of this one whenever that may be.

Peaceā€¦.
hero in a cup chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I feel strange after reading the authors note at the end. Its a strange feeling I just can't explain.

If only I knew necromancy.
Wrin chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
It needs a bit of work, but this is still one of my favorites that you've done.
zeltronica chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Been awhile since I posted something, I really enjoyed this third chapter keep it coming.
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
ROTFLMAO! I think Ukyo broke Akane, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL i am so looking forward to the next chapter of this AWESOME story (_)
SPNagain chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Another great story, keep it coming!

I personally think Ranma should get together wth Ukyo, I really like RanmaUkyo pairings, but because the grew up as brother and sister that would be a little weird. Maybe you can do a RanmaOC pairing and the same with Ukyo.

I believe that Akane can be sweet and all, but she is usually just such a self centered, spoiled, and voilet tomboy.