Reviews for Unforeseen
sssweety chapter 5 . 2/9
I love this story. I loved your other story as well. It's a such waste that you abbandon it. Please give us a clue that your still here or at least, tell us clearly that this story is discontinued, so we can stop hoping. Thank you very much, bye bye.
Winged-Ashes chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
i like this its good plz update soon
Belldandy123 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Oh my goodness! Where have you gone? I have just finished reading "World Without Me" and I wanted to read some of your other stuff. I admit that I'm not into Sailor Moon much, but I do love Harry Potter. This crossover is one of the best HP/Tw crossover I've ever read (and I have read dozens)!

This is the most wonderful and original plot - I love it! What a wonderful way to get Harry to Forks! I don't know where you have gotten to, but you have close to 800 people watching and waiting for your next installment to this brilliant story.

Please, please come back and finish this.

Belldandy
Hiboux chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Hello cosmos.
I can't say that in fully fluent in French, but I think one of your translations is incorrect.
(-"Je n'en reviens pas." I don't believe it.)
I have always thought that "reviens" means "come back", therefor your phrase would mean "I am not coming back (here)". If you wanted to say "I don't believe it", I think the phrase would be something along the lines of "je n'y crois pas".
Sorry for bringing this up- I'm a perfectionist when it comes to languages.
I love your stories though.
Thanks, Hiboux.
anonymous chick chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Gabriel is just too sexy! Even Edward wouldn't be able to resist!
Will.Always.Be.There chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
My eyes! it burns! I'm so in the wrong part of fanfiction.
Spoon10488 chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Wow that was spicy!
Nitishu chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
God damn... God F*ING damn my inner fujoshi! Gah! Please write more ;3;
I has to have!
Nitishu chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Okay, cool, this obviously isn't exactly linked to the 'world without me' story, since one of his 'family' died by greyback who shouldve died by nagini... ah well, it looks interesting :)
I'll have to look at some of your other stories later that I saw on your profile, they look pretty neat u
Black Fire Neko chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
update please please please I want to read more ECHP!
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
While I am not into slash, I would say that your writing style has flair. Pre-slash is usually about my limit, so please let me know, or flag those parts, which will exceed it.
KendaO chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I love the relation between Harry & Gabriel
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY SO FAR! I HOPE YOU WILL START WRITING AGAIN SOON! PLEASE! THANK YOU!
my chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
hello it been year i like this story please update soon.
katelaina1717 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Pleaaaaaase update this soon, just started reading it and love it!