Reviews for Unforeseen
Nitishu chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
God damn... God F*ING damn my inner fujoshi! Gah! Please write more ;3;
I has to have!
Nitishu chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Okay, cool, this obviously isn't exactly linked to the 'world without me' story, since one of his 'family' died by greyback who shouldve died by nagini... ah well, it looks interesting :)
I'll have to look at some of your other stories later that I saw on your profile, they look pretty neat u
Black Fire Neko chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
update please please please I want to read more ECHP!
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
While I am not into slash, I would say that your writing style has flair. Pre-slash is usually about my limit, so please let me know, or flag those parts, which will exceed it.
KendaO chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I love the relation between Harry & Gabriel
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY SO FAR! I HOPE YOU WILL START WRITING AGAIN SOON! PLEASE! THANK YOU!
my chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
hello it been year i like this story please update soon.
katelaina1717 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Pleaaaaaase update this soon, just started reading it and love it!
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
This story is Fantastic so far! Please upload more soon!
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Wow. I love this story so far. I am going to be finding more of your work if it's as good as this is. I eagerly await the next installment to this wonderful story as soon as you are able.
Lyra-Kaja chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Quite frankly? I'd reather see Harry together with Gabirel than with Edward...
Not just because of this chapter and their other interactions (thoughthat is a damn good reason, too), but because the thing with Edward is, that the whole "falling in love"-part is a matter of a second.
But whatcan't be helped can't be helped... I'll just watch out for those little Harry/Gabriel bits :)
All together a nice story so far.

greetings Ly
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
What a wonderfully unique story! I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
rva.mommy chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
update?
Angelmar020 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
It's been a long time When u updated please when are you going to update next chapter because I'm looking forward to see the Future chapters, this chapters is a year old please please I can't wait for the next one what it's Gonna happen to Harry and Edward relationship