Reviews for Moondance
15hsmith chapter 24 . 2/2
Absolutely AMAZING STORY! please update!
Hope6968 chapter 24 . 1/8
Wonderful story.
Rosalie's Muse chapter 24 . 9/9/2017
Hi:) I can't begin to tell you how much I love this story! The characterization, plot, everything just hooked me right from chapter 1. I know that you haven't updated this story in years, but I check back every once in a while for a reread. If you ever decide to continue, I will be beyond excited. If not, it's still an amazing story that you should be proud of! Cheers!
Camren-Clexa-Lovatic chapter 24 . 8/25/2017
Continua por favor
Pissed Reader chapter 24 . 7/29/2017
I seriously hate the fact that I just binge read 24 chapters of an incomplete story. If you ever read this review and you're considering finishing the story please don't hesitate to do it, or at the very least tell us what would've happened in the story! I would even appreciate an epilogue... at this point I'm just fed up with really good writers not finishing their really good stories.
Faol Ban chapter 24 . 6/30/2017
This is a really good story, I'm surprised that it's not finished... Hopefully you will continue and finish, would love to see the ending... Hopefully soon. Looking forward to seeing more.
merniizztat chapter 24 . 5/15/2017
Continua por favor...
lela6601 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Oh goodness I love this story. I cannot wait for the next update. u r a wonderful writer and this story is very well pit together. tbh the only reason I havn't commented here sooner saying just that is because I could not stop reading long enough! lol I really do love it. keep up the good work. thank u for this story.
Ash10Mashae chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I love this! I read it all within 24 hours, and it quickly became one of my favorites, if not my very favorite one! It would be amazing if you could finish it please!
elizabethgarcis66 chapter 24 . 4/22/2017
I love your book
SummerStormWar chapter 24 . 3/26/2017
Please get back to this soon because it a good story and I want to see how this ends and what is up with the electricity feel that Bella is feeling all the time when she is with alice and how they will get together and keep up the awesome work! :)
skull chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
Good day to you

Iv been reading this for the Past few days. And like must say, I like what iv so far. Iv read what you had to say at the top of CH 5 and thought I give my thoughts.

1. Iv read other slow at the start fanfic and whale not to exciting at the start, they gave you hants here and there to see where it was going. That what see you doing and doing a dame good job of it to.

2. Iv spotted some clues to the A\B fanfic. And thought id thowe them out (1. The 1st i one got was small but it was when alice was reassuring Bella about roselie.) (2. Is where when Edward and balls was kissing, I think Edward should of by instinct know that Bella was needing to Breeth and pull away and that Alice shows up right at that time is more telling who is thinking about bellas needs.) (3. Is after Bella nightmare. I think it very interesting who she threw herself at to make sure was safe and is the one to come bella down. Who was it? Not Edward, but Alice.) (4. Is the shower, i think its very telling how relaxed and safe Bella fealt with Alice sent surrounding her.)

Keep it up and i can wate to read more
earfluffy chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Has Bella ever said "I love you back to Edward"? Maybe near the beginning?
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
Why did you stop?
Gabuoo chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
No, please no! Please, you must continue! you can not leave it! it's beautiful and I love your story! D: pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeee! asdf ;n;