Reviews for Moondance
SummerStormWar chapter 24 . 3/26
Please get back to this soon because it a good story and I want to see how this ends and what is up with the electricity feel that Bella is feeling all the time when she is with alice and how they will get together and keep up the awesome work! :)
skull chapter 4 . 1/21
Good day to you

Iv been reading this for the Past few days. And like must say, I like what iv so far. Iv read what you had to say at the top of CH 5 and thought I give my thoughts.

1. Iv read other slow at the start fanfic and whale not to exciting at the start, they gave you hants here and there to see where it was going. That what see you doing and doing a dame good job of it to.

2. Iv spotted some clues to the A\B fanfic. And thought id thowe them out (1. The 1st i one got was small but it was when alice was reassuring Bella about roselie.) (2. Is where when Edward and balls was kissing, I think Edward should of by instinct know that Bella was needing to Breeth and pull away and that Alice shows up right at that time is more telling who is thinking about bellas needs.) (3. Is after Bella nightmare. I think it very interesting who she threw herself at to make sure was safe and is the one to come bella down. Who was it? Not Edward, but Alice.) (4. Is the shower, i think its very telling how relaxed and safe Bella fealt with Alice sent surrounding her.)

Keep it up and i can wate to read more
earfluffy chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Has Bella ever said "I love you back to Edward"? Maybe near the beginning?
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
Why did you stop?
Gabuoo chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
No, please no! Please, you must continue! you can not leave it! it's beautiful and I love your story! D: pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeee! asdf ;n;
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
"Wouldn't you be too if the person you loved and you thought you were going to marry left you for your sister?"
Aside from Leah/Emily/Sam, that makes me think of another situation... XD
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
Thinking back, I don't know how you managed to trick me, it was totally out of character for how Edward has been so far.
sorry for double-reviewing, my fingers are faster than my mind.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
Oh, just a nightmare... Yu had totally got me.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
He IS a soulless monster. And fuck him, he cannot keep Alice away for long.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
Wow, dude, this is an amazing story. I know you've probably moved on but I needed to say this is one hell of a good story, from the comments i've seen a lot of people gave you shit over the slow burn but man for me that's the best part , I mean, we get to read about their friendship and the slow growing feeling of Bella and kind of wondering what's going on with Alice... Just, amazing story & really happy I got to read it :)

-best wishes xx
TeganCappa chapter 24 . 7/12/2016
The slow burn of Alice and Bella was so slow that you quit before you even got to it. Good job wasting eveyone's time that came for Alice and Bella. Quitter.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
"I have written quite a few chapters for this fic so far, and I still have yet to break Edward and Bella up"

I bet that sentence alone was enough to drive away 80% of the people that were reading this, myself included. Most came for a Alice/Bella story, not a story were the majority of it is Edward/Bella. So slow moving in fact, that you're somewhere around 100 thousand words in and still have Bella and Edward together. Why should any Bellice fan waste that much time for anyone's story? That's almost an entire novels worth of material that we care nothing about. BOOOOO.
neunon chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
Man, the "slow build" was so slow you didn't even get to it before abandoning the story. :
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2016
Where did you go? Sad to see this is the end.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
Loving this story - I look forward to reading more.