Reviews for Moondance
TeganCappa chapter 24 . 7/12
The slow burn of Alice and Bella was so slow that you quit before you even got to it. Good job wasting eveyone's time that came for Alice and Bella. Quitter.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 7/12
"I have written quite a few chapters for this fic so far, and I still have yet to break Edward and Bella up"

I bet that sentence alone was enough to drive away 80% of the people that were reading this, myself included. Most came for a Alice/Bella story, not a story were the majority of it is Edward/Bella. So slow moving in fact, that you're somewhere around 100 thousand words in and still have Bella and Edward together. Why should any Bellice fan waste that much time for anyone's story? That's almost an entire novels worth of material that we care nothing about. BOOOOO.
neunon chapter 24 . 6/25
Man, the "slow build" was so slow you didn't even get to it before abandoning the story. :
Where did you go? Sad to see this is the end.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
Loving this story - I look forward to reading more.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
I'm really enjoying the slow build. It drove me a little crazy the first few chapters, but now I can definitely see things moving along - especially with the fact that Bella has yet to tell Edward she loves him. Every time he says it she says something else or doesn't respond. I get the feeling that Edward knows she's slipping away, and he's trying hard to hold on.
lovestoread chapter 24 . 5/9/2015
awww come on its been YEARS since you last updated, are you having trouble coming up with ideas or are u too busy? either way , post a notice that your no longer updating this story please for my sake as well as other readers of this astoundingly awesome story. so much details and drama and soooo many hints that bella JUST. DOES. NOT. GET. ughhh its so frustration but oh it just adds to her character and the suspense of the plot. please either tell me you are stopping or post an update soon.

~demonicnekomaster~
griezz chapter 24 . 5/5/2015
I want to bang my head against a desk or wall... but, yes folks, Bella has been documented as being that dense. Granted, Charlie is even less aware, but he has even less exposure to everything going on. On the other hand, I'd bet that Angela has already figured out the nascent relationship between Bella and Alice; she's a lot more aware and does a lot of people watching. I wouldn't be surprised if she had them figured out during their "girl's day out".
Given that it has been three years since an update, I won't hold my breath for one any time soon. It's just that a number of people I have enjoyed reading have stopped updating, one of the main ones being Princess Alexandria. Still, if a review can poke you enough to work on a new chapter, then I will be glad to prod you. :-)
TJK78 chapter 24 . 4/30/2015
Great story. Wish you would finish it.
Grimnarin chapter 24 . 4/20/2015
I've read the entire story and I must say, it's rather well written. And considering how very picky I am when it concerns Twilight Fanfictions, I assure you that, that was a compliment. Please continue adding on to this story, it has a great deal of good things in it and I really do enjoy.
Simply,
-Grimnarin
Jess chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
Jfc please
im begging
update
before i die
Cheesypotato72 chapter 23 . 3/18/2015
I have Decided to re-read this story again and again n review each time till u continue it,hopefully it will help encourage you to finish this AMAZING story! i love it!
Cheesypotato72 chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
GREAT STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE! ANT WAIT TOO SEE HOW IT COMES OUT!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2015
Pleeeeease, write more, I know it has been a long time til you last updatet but I want so read more so please please go on
Guest chapter 24 . 1/28/2015
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update .