Reviews for Kidnapping for Intermediates
Zucht chapter 6 . 5/4
You, sir, maybe the most evil of all frantic writers. Wonderful story, interesting premise, and nicely placed.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Everything will make perfect sense the next time you update...never update again. Jerk. :P
Penghost chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Hey i like this story very much because it's quite different than the most!
A bit shaky on the starting chapters but getting better fast.
The setup as a 4-some! Why not! The Girls are very clever and sure a great help for Harry. And since he needs several anyway this 3 are the best in my opinion anyway! :-)
Tho make them the nightmare for Dumbly and snaky is wonderful.
I would like them to drive the bad-asses nuts any day!
This story goes in my best 10% from 1000 story's I've read. :-)

Please continue! I believe you will get your reviews because it is worth it!
Thanks for your efforts so far!
Hopefully "see" you soon ! :-)
Quackpotty chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I look forward to more whenever you get around to writing it. Thanks!
bualsm chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
My review of chapter six is partially in error. I clicked on the profile of the person who left me a review and read the first story on his list. Sadly this person has never written a story and your story was the first on his favorites list. I still love your story but ignore the rest of the stuff I said in that review and just keep up the good work.

bualsm chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Love the story, you actually pointed it to me when you asked me if I was continuing my Story Hunters Moon. Yes I am. I have had a lot of health problems that have kept piling up to the point where I have my Social Security Disability hearing next week. The doctors are still getting me to the point where I can somewhat function normaly so I may get back to it sooner than I thought, but yes it will continue. Thanking you for reviewing and asking that question as I do love your story. BTW your Private Messaging is turned off so I couldn't reply directly to your review.

twilliams1797 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
well then, this is one of the most original fics I have seen in a while (think Bungle in the Jungle) in any event, it has been 7 months since an update.

No i am not going to nag you about updating, the implications of this economy and the presence of a young child override all complaints, Family ALWAYS comes first.

I do like the use of a different set of characters as well as the fact that Neville has got it goin' on.

The extent at which you did your lemon scene is perfect, We don't need to know the mechanics of it , just the idea, for the imagination is much better at thinking something up that just being limited to what the author wrote.

What I am going to do is this:

I am going to encourage you to write and post some more when you can, without taking away from your family time and worldly necessities. The reason? because we in the world of fanfiction writers and readers are starving for something original. Too often things I and I am sure you have read could be cut and pasted from any ten other stories, and do it seamlessly

I am going to check the review boxes for favorite stories and for Story alerts so I do not miss when it is that you DO get time to update, And with that, I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season and much health and prosperity for you and your family

trongod chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
An excellent story I was lead to by a recommendation on CaerAzkaban site and I'm glad they put it up! Granted the chapters are shorter I like - almost cliffhanger-style - and you and your Muses haven't been back in /sooooo/ long, but very well done indeed!

The idea of other Ministries sending agents in to Hogwarts to keep an eye on people of interest is one I don't ever remember being done, so the fact that Chang, the Patils, Li - I assume she's another agent, and probably others are there as representatives of foreign powers... Any from the States? Maybe Sally Ann or - Oh, my! - Luna could be! Would go a long way explaining why one seems to vanish - a trait of a highly trained agent - and one is so noticeable that no one would /ever/ suspect her of being an agent...
Celexs Draconia chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This is an odd idea, one that I look forward to seeing play out. Excellent work.

AragornII chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Good story! Look forward to it being continued...
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Incredibly interesting. And the apparent pairing of HP/HG/Patil twins sounds intriguing enough to keep me here for awhile.
xavierp chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Any chance of an update? You've now got Harry's brain to him in India, so Hermione can interact with other knowledgeable people and figure out Dumbledore's plans. I also assume that you're planning a suitable come-uppance for Snape too?
Lord Sia chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Nice. Harry's acting a bit... Weird, considering he was actually attempting suicide the other night. Then again, he's probably both a bit numb, have had a chance to digest the news a bit, and... Oh yeah; he's probably doped up to his ears.

Good fic, but I'm wondering if you're still updating; it's been quite some time...
AngusH chapter 6 . 8/6/2011

Very original too, it puts an interesting variation on the Patil sisters.

I'm most curious to know more about the thoughts that Harry seems to be getting and how that will work out.

Looking forward to the next chapter very much.
slashslut chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
so exciting! cant wait for more! and the password for the portkey made me LOL :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »