Reviews for Jasmine
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You baka! I cried as well:(
Captain Turnip chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i loved it its sooo sad it made me cry TTTT
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
First off I wanna start by saying Hi!

()()

What I love about this aside from the obvious fact that its my favorite DGM pairing...is the absolute beauty,,,,granted its sad and heartbreaking, but the symbolism, the sweet sorrow, the gut wrenching pain. I most definitely will make it a goal to download that song...theres nothing I love more than equally lovely music.

While I admit I've fallen quite behind on the DGM series I still adore Kanda so I make it a rule to read about him every now and then when the mood strikes.

My reason for clicking on this story was originally to thank you for your kind words and support and anxious ness for more UKE!Berry goodness because your PM's were turned off and I had no other way to contact you...but low and behold I also discovered a wonderful oneshot.

I'll be sure to check out more of your stuff very soon

~SLY~
SecretYaoiLoverInc chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I normally don't review to already completed project, butthis story was so perfectly written, I couldn't stop myself. I teared up every other paragraph, and I sortof felt as though this is exactly how Kanda would react if his sweet Moyashi was to die.

And FYI, I think my favorite part was when Kanda was yelling at Allens dead body too 'waeke up'. Imagining him doing that makes me feel all ... sad yet happy. DX
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
*sniffles and whimpers* so sad TT

Twas wonderful though eep! You write ashumleh :D

Keep on writing~
Watashi-wa-inori-tsuzukeru chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I would have bawled with a sad smile if ibdidnt have company giving me 'wtf' and 'oh dear, what's wrong' looks right now. I found the song and played it while I read and dammit if this isn't a beautiful work!

Screw OCness, any time Kanda shows emotion or gives a shit he's OC!

This is really touching! I've read a lot of sad stuff lately, and this isn't any better, but my heart doesn't feel ripped apart, just achey, in a melancholy way.

Arigatoo,

Watashi
karina001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Merits a tissue warning and occasionally a everyone is a little ooc, not just your Kanda.