Reviews for A New Years To Remember
olive62 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Loved it!
lilcarellijohn chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Awww loved it loved it loved it. Loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
"its just the end of 1 love story, and the beginning of another"
OWE. MY. GOD! THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Curlscat chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love your summary. A lot. The rest is cute, but the summary is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wouldn't say passionately, wasn't that into it. Sweet story. Good job
Ciara Wynne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I actually felt like crying after that. you do realise im one of those people who can't physically cry for their life? You're leaving a school you've been at since you were like, four, everyone around you is in tears, and you're just standing there uncomfortably saying "Hey, it's okay, i'll drop by once in a while" and they're bawling, saying "I'm gonna miss you so muuuuuch!"
basically, crying is impossible for me, so you did a good job
AuricEspeon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I like your ending... hilarious!
OBSESSED99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
WAIT WAIT WAIT FOR A MOMENT! this wasnt a one shot was it? Cuz if it was I will personally stalk you to your house and sneak an angry badger in your bed. YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! GIVE ME A REPLY! CUZ U NEED TO CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
more... bitch i need m ore
koalacutie chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awww, I love marriage proposal stories. They're alwats so sweet! This one is no exception!
TheAfterShock chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awwww. I love it!

Cat
Mumunga chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
KKKYYYYAAAAAAA! KAWAI! KAWAI, KAWAI, KAWAI, KAWAI! SOOO CUTE! THE BEST! YOU ARE AMAZING! AND I LOVE THE SUMMARY!

:D
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I adore the ending! The last two sentences, especially.
pucktasticperson chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great!
iamnumbernine chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awww, this was so cute! I loved the part where she fell off of the roof! Should've seen that coming with the statements at the beginning but I didn't! Great job