Reviews for Into the Light
luvinkiri chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very satisfying and well written. I loved the interactions between the characters! Hope you will continue to write more.
Fervour chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This... This is beautiful. A round of applause to you, good lady.

I actually just finished reading Penguin Revolution a few minutes before - the author left the end SO open ended that I was itching to find a good fanfiction for the end. Anything. Yuka-chan marrying any of the boys (I do love Narazaki) and having kids or something, tales of Yuka's new job... Disappointingly, there were very few. I did find yours though, and it was very satisfactory. I really loved the part where everyone unfurled their wings, right at the end. Overall, a very nicely written piece with enough open ends. Thankyou for writing it :)
Isis chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great story! love your portrayals of all the characters.

Also I read your profile - if you're looking for a long well-written Prince of Tennis fic, 250 Dark stars by Neon Genesis is way good. (:

Anyway love your story!
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I liked reading this :) I liked that it is a detailed ending for the series, and that it stays true with the theme of dreams. :) Nice job.
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Nice follow up to the question of what happen's after the proposal that Yukari becomes the boss of peacock. )
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh wow, this was cool! I'm really happy with this- I'd never thought much further after the end of the manga as to how getting Fujimaru as the boss would come about; I reallyreally like how the events, the reactions of everyone, felt so realistic! _ Ah, Narazaki equals love. _ I like the way you SHOWED the continuing good relationship between Ayaori and Ryu- and their attachment to Yukari _ Again, it felt very realistic, as if if the manga had continued, it would have all happened just this way. Nice job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
A fic about the aftermath of the end of Penguin Revolution!

This series need more love, lol

I really like the way you capture every character, especially the dynamic between Yukari and Ryou

Thank you for such an amazing fic *bows*
stormypeach1396 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is really good, I like all the interactions between everyone and Yukari. And everyone was in character so thats good. I love this manga and I love that someone made such a beautiful fic for it.