Reviews for My Fair Friend
Elodie.Haven chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is so beautiful. I love the way you've brought the real pre-Limbo Mal to life, which doesn't happen very often in fanfic, I guess because you only see a skewed version of her in the movie...but this is absolutely perfect, exactly how I always imagined her to be. Everyone is so in-character and the light flirtatious element mixed with the deeper emotions creates an absolutely wonderful tone. Congratulations on a wonderful story.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really think you wrote that perfectly! The way they all acted and talked, that was wonderful!
ForeverReadRed chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Full of emotion and love. Great!
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is absolutely wonderfully written. I just took a liking to Mal and Eames recently as a pairing and I think the way you portrayed that potential relationship was great. Especially the warm friendship interlaced with constant flirtation just fits beautifully. Loved reading this :)
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I was getting so swept away with the wonderfulness of their relationship that your ending line was almost like hitting a brick wall. An hour and half later after reading without reviewing, I'm compelled to come back and report that the abruptness in your structure mirrored the abruptness of Mal's death (by Eames perspective anyway) perfectly. Bravo
VeIaRrGtOh chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is absolutely beautiful, wonderfully written. You have the character of Eames down to a t - observant, calculating, and unabashedly funny. And if we had the chance to see Mal as more than the shade, she would undoubtedly be as you portray her here - fun and lively.

Very thoughtful.
MArouet chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Sorry to post twice, but I wanted to add that the way you play with, contrast, and blur traditional relationship types (friendship, the relationship between lovers, the relationship between siblings, etc) is beautiful.
S. McCoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm usually a fan of the standard Dom-and-Mal-only-had-eyes-for-each-other mentality, but this is really fascinating. You do a wonderful job capturing the facets of Mal's character, and the way you write Eames really fleshes out his intelligence as well as staying true to his lighter characteristics. It really surprises me that this story doesn't have more reviews; it's well-written, well-developed, the length and scenes you chose to portray are perfect, and the ending is compelling. Fantastic job, thanks so much for letting us read it.
PokePutty chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well ok yeah..I guess I get it now..makes more sense. And you're right. Mal would never cheat. She loves Dom.
PokePutty chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Creepy. She has a freakkin' husband this isn't An Affair to Remember. This is Inception, where relationships are reasonable! X(