Reviews for Half Truths
MissDonniex chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
your story is great...just read it and look forward to more.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
I am just catching up on this story. Love it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
macisgate chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Oh my word! That was awesome! Please update soon because that was quite a cliffhanger!
virihu chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Nice. Badass Lisbon is badass. :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
Glad Lisbon rejected Jeff, regained control of her life, and will deal with his blackmail. But taking a gun into the situation could end badly in a host of ways. Heaven help her if she kills him without the justification of self defense. Looking forward to what happens.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
ahhhh I was waiting that was in the video! more chapters soon please n_n and that will make Lisbon O.o
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I confess I don't like this Lisbon, but maybe that's the point. The past that gave her many strengths also left her vulnerable to a particular type of dysfunction. The perfect trap. Good job exploring a vicious circle.
callysto11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Please finish your story :-)
LouiseKurylo chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Being beaten once is bad. When it happens a second time why, again, isn't he arrested for assault? It's a pretty sad co-dependency for her to consider continuing anything with him.
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Ugh. So she's living with an alcoholic, abusive boyfriend (who might also be jealous). Only why wouldn't Jane know about him? Looking forward to finding out more.
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Good start. A secret - an important one - is always a good way to hook readers into the story. At this (apparent) point in the series, Red John would be the deadliest possibility. Looking forward to reading more.
breath-of-spring chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Hadn't come across this story before and I just read all ten chapters in one go. It's really good! Good on you for continuing it.
macisgate chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Oh my word! I've been waiting forever for an update to this story! I actually reread the other chapters the other day. I'm so glad you're continuing. This story deserves continuation. I think it's so true that Lisbon would try to fix her past by trying to fix a current relationship. This story is so well written!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Thank you for finally updating! Yhis is good!
Nathalie chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
psdt: interesting story! :)