Reviews for Questioning the Dreamer
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 6 . 9/4/2011've got to update...
GhostRuneRunner chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
I must say this is a very interesting story and I do look forward to reading more.
VampWolf92 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
It looks like it's getting very good, not that it isn't already and I can't wait to read on and see what will happen. Please continue.
WhimsicalWonder chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Oooh interesting, update:)
GreenJasper chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I love this! And I love Arthur too (I have a thing for guys in suits too) Update Soon!
WeeBonnieLass chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Loved the chapter, especially the little scene between Ebony and Arthur... speaking of Ebony, I like the name :) good choice! Can't wait for the next update!
XxAimTheFlamexX chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Hello! I just wanted to say I very much enjoy reading your story. What you have so far is intriguing and I look forward to what is to come in the plot line. As for a name for you'd character I would like to suggest Amelia because I for one very much like the ne and there are quite a few nicknames that can be derived from the name as well. So Arthur can have his own special nickname for her such as Mia.
tricky1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Rosaline Abigail victoria Chloe? Anyway i just watched this movie seriously like an hour ago an couldnt get it out of my head. Its so amazing an intense. Fight scenes with JGL were the best part of the movie. Im a little confused about what happened to her why she isnt mad at him an how it seemed to be resolved so quickly but you said youd give us back story soon so ill wait. Who is taking Leonardo's characters job? An im intrested to see what a simpathiser (i spelled that so wrong) Does is she like going to play music? Cant wait to find out. Id put you on my alerts but i can never remember my log in so ill just keep checking back. Happy New Year!
WeeBonnieLass chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Hmm, I'm not sure about a name... really it can be anything you want! :D I totally loved what Arthur whispered in her ear, yummy! I like it how we are gradually getting the information instead of it being completely delivered to us. Love, love, love it and I can't wait to read more! :)
WeeBonnieLass chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Ahh, getting more interesting. Obviously the woman is connected with Arthur... can't wait to read more! It's really good! :)
WeeBonnieLass chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hey, can't wait to start reading! It sounds really good so far... I only just watched the movie last night, and fell totally in love with Arthur so I'm totally liking the fic :)