Reviews for Neighbours of Baker Street
Cool. Amusing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
cool
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I'm sorry, but I don't really like the original Sherlock Holmes. I like the one done by BBC, and that one only... so whenever I read this, I'll be picturing the curly haired Sherlock, thank you.
MarieLaTerrible chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
A nice and refreshing piece of writing.
rana2001 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I like it! Yay!
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I absolutely loved this! I'm a huge Holmes fan and I watched The Great Mouse Detective so many times as a kid I'm surprised the tape still works!
Couldn't help reading and seeing Holmes as Jeremy Brett. Perfect. :)
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well, you should be proud of this story. It's very well written and stays in character. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Riandra chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Of course, this begs the question of whether Moriarty and Ratigan have ever encountered each other... Fantastic story, would absolutely LOVE for Holmes and Basil solve a case together... pleeeease?
Psychofan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aww. This was such a cool idea, and a sweet story. Well done.
dannybird22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love the Great Mouse Detective. This is a really amazing crossover of the two most amazing detectives. You were very descriptive of what went on in their small encounter. It was so detailed that I could see the events and actually feel Basil's admiration and glee. I also felt sad when he took his leave. It was an amazing short story. It truly deserves many more reviews.
Erik's New Christine chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
can you write another one?From if Moriaty and Ratigan met?Or if Sherlock and Basil teamed up against Moriaty and Ratigan?It would make a wonderful story I there are not enough Sherlock Holmes/Great Mouse Detective please contemplate makeing one or both of the stories?
Basil4Life chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was simply magnificent! Two of my favorite detectives in one story. I've loved The Great Mouse Detective since I was three years old, it was actually that movie that introduced me to Sherlock Holmes. I think you did a great job keeping them in character. I can't wait to see more.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is a great story.

There aren't enough well written crossovers, in my opinion. Well, not ones in realms I normally visit and with references I understand.

I've watched "The Great Mouse Detective" so much when I was younger, that I might have it memorized. Plus Arthur Conan Doyle is one of my favorite writers. I think it's his Sherlock Holmes Short Stories that got me interested in 'classics' and other works from whatever century these events supposedly happened.

Must say, I really enjoyed reading this work. Well done.

Now, all I have to do is find my own 'game' and have fun. Or at least pull my head out of the sand.

Interesting view point. That of a mouse, and from the visitor's mindset. Fits, because we rarely (if ever) get to see what Holmes is thinking of-told after the event, of curse.

Have a Happy New Year and a wonderful Holiday. May God Bless You and Your Family.