Reviews for Y2K
Samantha J. Brown chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I really like this story, and am interested to see how Sam will react when he realizes he ignored a rather important call. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Karebear119 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Ahhhh, you gotta finish it! What happens next! Your writing is very intriguing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
finish it, please, please, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
please write more, I like this story
Jules chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Great story so far! Do hope you update soon! Please don't leave us hanging in limbo!
freetobescary chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Oh my god why didn't you send the other chapter!? It was absolutely my kind of a story and i was super excited about it and then bam! no other chapter :( Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa se add chapters to this please please please!
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
i think you should updated this! its really good!
PsychoPicasso chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
WONDERFUL! I love this story! :D
jokergirl94 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
So are you going to update? I would love to know what happens next so please update again soon.
Ms.Kimmy.Lu chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Loved this chapter! Amazing story!
apester chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Aww i love this. hurt!dean is so terribly awsome and no worries none of the chcaracters are ooc.

im sure ill love this...first chapters were posted within 9 days and now no update in 9months... :( hope to see more of this soon
jnd25 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Great story! I really hope you update it! Please! :)
Lydia chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Please, Please, PLEASE Update this story! I am hooked on it, and dying to find out what happens next! It is a really good story with a lot of potential, so please don't give up on it.

I just wanted to say that I found your fanfiction account very recently, and I really like your writing style you are a great author; and I can't wait for your next updates. I will review some more of your work!

Thank you! Speak to you soon!

Love from Lydia :-)
nativegirl32 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
More please :)
Psycho33 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I really enjoyed the story. Thought characters were in character and LOVED the Dean beat down. Would have loved if he did have some spinal injury, or some long term wounds. I did think Chapter 2 was Sam heavy, but great job. Thanks for sharing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »