Reviews for Y2K
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
i think you should updated this! its really good!
PsychoPicasso chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
WONDERFUL! I love this story! :D
jokergirl94 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
So are you going to update? I would love to know what happens next so please update again soon.
Ms.Kimmy.Lu chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Loved this chapter! Amazing story!
apester chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Aww i love this. hurt!dean is so terribly awsome and no worries none of the chcaracters are ooc.

im sure ill love this...first chapters were posted within 9 days and now no update in 9months... :( hope to see more of this soon
jnd25 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Great story! I really hope you update it! Please! :)
Lydia chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Please, Please, PLEASE Update this story! I am hooked on it, and dying to find out what happens next! It is a really good story with a lot of potential, so please don't give up on it.

I just wanted to say that I found your fanfiction account very recently, and I really like your writing style you are a great author; and I can't wait for your next updates. I will review some more of your work!

Thank you! Speak to you soon!

Love from Lydia :-)
nativegirl32 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
More please :)
Psycho33 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I really enjoyed the story. Thought characters were in character and LOVED the Dean beat down. Would have loved if he did have some spinal injury, or some long term wounds. I did think Chapter 2 was Sam heavy, but great job. Thanks for sharing.
NatalieWinchester95 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
awesome, i love it!;D keep posting, i wanna know what happens next
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
i really love the angst thats beginning to settle between john and sam, and how sam is going to react to dean getting injured.

Great chapter, I really love it!
zuimar chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Ah, no worries, hon, if you ask me, you've got all Winchesters down to a T! Look forward to some guilty John and hopefully Sam too in the next chapter!
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I loved this, it felt great and in character i love poor hurt dean and im glad sam cares for him to in saying that john controlls both their lives
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
We MUST keep the muse happy so she can give us MORE of this story! I think you've hit Sam on the nose, so to speak, about how he would be in the circumstances. He and John fought a lot at that time and Sam was just stubborn enough to have gone off to the party and said the things he said in response to the things his friends said. Don't worry about it. :D

John was right, he should have called with Dean's phone. Sam would have answered that call. And thinking about it, there's really no reason why they couldn't have waited for the hunt after the party. Most of their work is at night anyway. Stubborn Winchesters! :(

Nicely done. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter *-*

You have nothing to worry about I think John would be a little more mad at Sam about him not answering his phone... But well, he's still on adrenaline rush, desperate to save Dean! So that's undestandable.

Sam didn't look like a bastard, not at all! He doesn't really know what's happening and with the fight with John, I think his reaction makes sense I can't imagine how much it will hurt him when he finds out what this phone call he rejected was about P

Well, see you next chapter I hope it's sooner than later ;D

Kisses