Reviews for Y2K
Lydia chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Please, Please, PLEASE Update this story! I am hooked on it, and dying to find out what happens next! It is a really good story with a lot of potential, so please don't give up on it.

I just wanted to say that I found your fanfiction account very recently, and I really like your writing style you are a great author; and I can't wait for your next updates. I will review some more of your work!

Thank you! Speak to you soon!

Love from Lydia :-)
nativegirl32 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
More please :)
Psycho33 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I really enjoyed the story. Thought characters were in character and LOVED the Dean beat down. Would have loved if he did have some spinal injury, or some long term wounds. I did think Chapter 2 was Sam heavy, but great job. Thanks for sharing.
NatalieWinchester95 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
awesome, i love it!;D keep posting, i wanna know what happens next
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
i really love the angst thats beginning to settle between john and sam, and how sam is going to react to dean getting injured.

Great chapter, I really love it!
zuimar chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Ah, no worries, hon, if you ask me, you've got all Winchesters down to a T! Look forward to some guilty John and hopefully Sam too in the next chapter!
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I loved this, it felt great and in character i love poor hurt dean and im glad sam cares for him to in saying that john controlls both their lives
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
We MUST keep the muse happy so she can give us MORE of this story! I think you've hit Sam on the nose, so to speak, about how he would be in the circumstances. He and John fought a lot at that time and Sam was just stubborn enough to have gone off to the party and said the things he said in response to the things his friends said. Don't worry about it. :D

John was right, he should have called with Dean's phone. Sam would have answered that call. And thinking about it, there's really no reason why they couldn't have waited for the hunt after the party. Most of their work is at night anyway. Stubborn Winchesters! :(

Nicely done. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter *-*

You have nothing to worry about I think John would be a little more mad at Sam about him not answering his phone... But well, he's still on adrenaline rush, desperate to save Dean! So that's undestandable.

Sam didn't look like a bastard, not at all! He doesn't really know what's happening and with the fight with John, I think his reaction makes sense I can't imagine how much it will hurt him when he finds out what this phone call he rejected was about P

Well, see you next chapter I hope it's sooner than later ;D

Kisses

Rosetta
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I could easily see Sam behaving this way at that age. He's a teenager and the rebellion/angst is part of the course for him. I hope John gets Dean to a hospital ASAP! I hope John doesn't make Sam feel any more guilty than he already will be when he finds out what happened to Dean while he was out partying on New Year's Eve. Looking forward to the next chapter.
smalld1171 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I am definitely hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next, great job! :)
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Oh, quit worrying about your Sam. He's *exactly* like 17 y-o Sam needs to be (oh and...the whole going to a party because your parents told you not to, feeling soooo self righteous about it, turning your phone off thing...yeah, that's 17 y-o me right there)

I'm probably enjoying Dean and John's suffering too much, but I just can't help it. It's just too well written.

Great Chapter, can't wait for more!
namida1407 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
"I hope your stupid party is fucking worth it."

I love this hehehe

Great chapter 3
ForgottenSeptember chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This is still great! Don't worry about your Sam, he is mostly how I imagine him at that age. And still kinda selfish... But that's Sam. Sometimes, he only think about himself, but thinking about it, that's pretty normal. And even more for a teenager.

As for Dean... Oh Dean! I always feel that bizarre sensation, like a big rock falling in my stomach when I read well-written hurtDean. And you got it just fine!

Thank you, and please update soon!
babyreaper chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I've always thought that Sam has a me,me,me attitude, only thinking about himself. no matter what age he is. Whereas Dean thinks only about other people. Basically I'm a Dean fan. So that Dean got hurt because Sam decided he wanted to go to a party and smooch with some girl, well, I hope he feels really bad when he finds out. Of course he will probably argue that if John hadn't took Dean on the hunt in the first place he wouldn't have gotten hurt. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »