Reviews for Y2K
babyreaper chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I've always thought that Sam has a me,me,me attitude, only thinking about himself. no matter what age he is. Whereas Dean thinks only about other people. Basically I'm a Dean fan. So that Dean got hurt because Sam decided he wanted to go to a party and smooch with some girl, well, I hope he feels really bad when he finds out. Of course he will probably argue that if John hadn't took Dean on the hunt in the first place he wouldn't have gotten hurt. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks
Lady Chekov chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I love this chapter! It's a fantastic build to the inevitable...when Sam finds out that Dean is hurt. I really enjoy reading fics about John and you write him very well. He's such a complex character and I think you have him all figured out.

I also really am enjoying your teenage Sam. He's the perfect blend of guilty/rebellious/angsty teenager.

I can't wait until the next chapter.
Zyanya chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
One of your best chapters and that is saying much, 'cause you are such a great writer...I can't wait to know what's next, Sam is so selfish, I can understand that he wanted to go to the party, but he also knew that his family needed him to watch their backs and then...he just turned off his cellphone, he knew that something like that could happen...right now I'm mad at him he he sorry but Im so into it...! was just awesome...THANKS )
dreamlitnight chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Very nicely written. Anxious to read more!
Adorereading chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Lovin' it! Sam's absence, John's dominance and Dean's stubborness all in one!

Update soon!
zuimar chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hi, happy new year to you as well!

No better way to start the new year than with some good old Dean whump! So thank you for what's promising to be another good story!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Woow happy new year John and Dean...now what? I liked a lot...really I would love to read more..thanks and happy new year )
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oooooo... excellent, I will definitely be staying tuned to see what happens next... Loved it! :)
winchestergirl27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Its like a New Year gift.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is so good, I love it. Can't wait to read more. Happy New Year! :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh, that was breathtaking *_* Really, I couldn't breath until it ended, so exciting... The countdown in the middle of the fight? That's just AWESOME! *-*

You got talent to the hurt!Dean ahaha I'll always love to read all your stories about that

So, see you next chapter and thx for sharing this amazing story with us! DDDD

Kisses and happy new year! o/

Rosetta
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Happy new year! I hope all your wishes for 2011 come true! And I sympathize with you... Dear ol' Santa didn't bring me some Winchester boys either, while I've been asking for months before Xmas. lol

Now, I'm so already in love with your story! The end of the chapter especially was hard to 'witness', with the crowd counting and cheering in the background while Dean was nearly slaughtered right before John's eyes. That's creepy, really. Brrr... But still so good to read!

And the last sentences are killing me. We don't even know if Dean has a pulse!
SPNsilver chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great first chapter - gotta love the Dean whump!

I really liked the way you had the whole crowd thing going on in the background - the music, the countdown - really added to the drama. Also liked the image of the lights of the fireworks reflecting on Dean's face.

Nice work :) Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
babyreaper chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great first chapter, really enjoyed it, I love hurt Dean, can't wait for the next post. Hope you had a happy new year.
namida1407 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011