Reviews for Y2K
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I could easily see Sam behaving this way at that age. He's a teenager and the rebellion/angst is part of the course for him. I hope John gets Dean to a hospital ASAP! I hope John doesn't make Sam feel any more guilty than he already will be when he finds out what happened to Dean while he was out partying on New Year's Eve. Looking forward to the next chapter.
smalld1171 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I am definitely hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next, great job! :)
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Oh, quit worrying about your Sam. He's *exactly* like 17 y-o Sam needs to be (oh and...the whole going to a party because your parents told you not to, feeling soooo self righteous about it, turning your phone off thing...yeah, that's 17 y-o me right there)

I'm probably enjoying Dean and John's suffering too much, but I just can't help it. It's just too well written.

Great Chapter, can't wait for more!
namida1407 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
"I hope your stupid party is fucking worth it."

I love this hehehe

Great chapter 3
ForgottenSeptember chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This is still great! Don't worry about your Sam, he is mostly how I imagine him at that age. And still kinda selfish... But that's Sam. Sometimes, he only think about himself, but thinking about it, that's pretty normal. And even more for a teenager.

As for Dean... Oh Dean! I always feel that bizarre sensation, like a big rock falling in my stomach when I read well-written hurtDean. And you got it just fine!

Thank you, and please update soon!
babyreaper chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I've always thought that Sam has a me,me,me attitude, only thinking about himself. no matter what age he is. Whereas Dean thinks only about other people. Basically I'm a Dean fan. So that Dean got hurt because Sam decided he wanted to go to a party and smooch with some girl, well, I hope he feels really bad when he finds out. Of course he will probably argue that if John hadn't took Dean on the hunt in the first place he wouldn't have gotten hurt. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks
Lady Chekov chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I love this chapter! It's a fantastic build to the inevitable...when Sam finds out that Dean is hurt. I really enjoy reading fics about John and you write him very well. He's such a complex character and I think you have him all figured out.

I also really am enjoying your teenage Sam. He's the perfect blend of guilty/rebellious/angsty teenager.

I can't wait until the next chapter.
Zyanya chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
One of your best chapters and that is saying much, 'cause you are such a great writer...I can't wait to know what's next, Sam is so selfish, I can understand that he wanted to go to the party, but he also knew that his family needed him to watch their backs and then...he just turned off his cellphone, he knew that something like that could happen...right now I'm mad at him he he sorry but Im so into it...! was just awesome...THANKS )
dreamlitnight chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Very nicely written. Anxious to read more!
Adorereading chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Lovin' it! Sam's absence, John's dominance and Dean's stubborness all in one!

Update soon!
zuimar chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hi, happy new year to you as well!

No better way to start the new year than with some good old Dean whump! So thank you for what's promising to be another good story!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Woow happy new year John and Dean...now what? I liked a lot...really I would love to read more..thanks and happy new year )
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oooooo... excellent, I will definitely be staying tuned to see what happens next... Loved it! :)
winchestergirl27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Its like a New Year gift.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is so good, I love it. Can't wait to read more. Happy New Year! :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »