Reviews for Y2K
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Happy new year! I hope all your wishes for 2011 come true! And I sympathize with you... Dear ol' Santa didn't bring me some Winchester boys either, while I've been asking for months before Xmas. lol

Now, I'm so already in love with your story! The end of the chapter especially was hard to 'witness', with the crowd counting and cheering in the background while Dean was nearly slaughtered right before John's eyes. That's creepy, really. Brrr... But still so good to read!

And the last sentences are killing me. We don't even know if Dean has a pulse!
SPNsilver chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great first chapter - gotta love the Dean whump!

I really liked the way you had the whole crowd thing going on in the background - the music, the countdown - really added to the drama. Also liked the image of the lights of the fireworks reflecting on Dean's face.

Nice work :) Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
babyreaper chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great first chapter, really enjoyed it, I love hurt Dean, can't wait for the next post. Hope you had a happy new year.
namida1407 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Poor Dean :'((

Happy New Year.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Loved it, exactly what i needed for new years. can't wait to read the next chap :)
Susi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i really like it so far. please update soon!
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hurt!Dean is one of my all time favourites, so i love this already.

Happy new year to you too. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can't think of a better way to start the new year than with some Dean whumpage. :D Great idea!

I'm drawing a complete blank as to what you based the creature on, so...a little help here? :D

I remember all the chaos of Y2K. I was working in the aviation department of an insurance company and all our clients were sure their planes were going to fall from the sky. It would have been funny if they hadn't all been so frantic. :(

Great start to this one. I suppose Sam and John will have some more words. lol
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Yay for Dean whump!

I'm so glad you didn't take the obvious new years eve father/son binge drinking route. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have handled that right now. I'm doing the whole lying upstairs, being immobile thing. ( just took me 5 minutes to come up with 4 sentences with the words in the correct order...)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and happy new year to you too!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4