Reviews for Follower
4Reads-alot chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Excellent story, Hope you write more.
Murlyndsgirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
LOL! I love the professor and the dream. GREAT FUN! TY!
Murlyndsgirl chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
*thunderous applause!* TY for writing and posting this!

Do you have any more stories that you haven't posted?
Trekker chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Nice set of vignettes. I liked the sampling from different times in Bren's life. Cute you had felicitous 3!
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
what an excellent idea to show the beginnings of the paidhi! bren as a child is very interesting! thanks for another wonderful story.
Tamuril2 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
After reading and reviewing your earlier story, Visitor, I had to check out your other stories. I was happy (again) to find yet another C.J. Cherryh story. I must admit I'd never really given any thought to what Bren's life must have been like before becoming the paidhi, but now that I've read your story I'm thinking about it more. I thought you portrayed Bren, Toby, and his mother rather well.

You really have the whole numbers and aveti way of thinking down pat. I must admit that after I started reading the series I started thinking a bit like that as well (which is most likely weird). Thank you again for the nice read. Keep it up!

Tamuril2
cherryhfan chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
This is an excellent story, very well written, blending in seamlessly with the series, yet filling in a period of time about which many of us have wondered. I will definitely be hoping for more Bren Cameron stories to come from your very clever pen. As Bren might say: "Very well done. One is most grateful."
Jena chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful! Ms. Cherryh never really went into much of Bren's school years, or even the previous years when Tabini became aiji and forced Wilson to retire in favor of Bren. I suppose there was no real reason to, though. But I always wondered how Bren's first few meetings with Tabini went..are you considering writing about that? It would be total speculation of course! _ But fun anyway!

Yep, I enjoyed this, I think you caught Bren's personality really well.

BTW, I was expecting more than just a few fanfics for this series, what's up with that? I guess the majority of people who read these books are just not fanficcy minded, which is kinda sad in a way. Eh, I'll stop rambling now...thanks for writing this fic, it is a fun read!
jago-ji chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Very well written. I like the time frame of this story. Toby still so supportive and intro to his mother showing her protectiveness and future clinginess. Bren's excitement building as he is chosen to be trained. Can't wait to experience his first impressions of the mainland and atevi.
mcatB chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
This was wonderful! I especially liked the first chapter - young Bren's excitement and determination to be the next paidhi.