Reviews for High Heels and Snakeskin Boots
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautifully unique story
lysemma chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very sweet and well written, i loved it !
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Beautifully written, and the deepening feelings between them are so tenderly expressed. Little things - a snow fight, consolation amid speechless grief, a bowl of soup when she is ill, a dance at a wedding - individually they may not seem much, but together, we see how he gradually opens up to her. Her sense of loss is particularly moving. I love it.
Emily Lawrence chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
A really talented and genuine piece of work that doesn't have to rely on stereotypes and buzzwords and is completely lacking in schmaltzy fluff. You've taken the chemistry between Gene and Alex and you've done something quite remarkable - created something new and original without turning the characters into parodies of themselves or making the reader feel as though they are reading about two other people whose names are also Gene and Alex. I particularly liked the scene in which they discuss Annie and Sam. A lot of people would be tempted to go over the top with the emotion and turn Gene Hunt into a sobbing wreck which is usually when I switch off and stop believing, but a lone teardrop on the cheek of the Manc Lion was a sound call. This is definately a piece to be proud of, well done.

Emily Lawrence
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aww Your Writing Is Amazing. Especially The Descriptive Writing It Paints Such A Clear And Magical Picture In My Head )

Rachel xx
louella chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Lovely story, really nicely told.
DeterminedStockings chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is lovely, really beautifully-told. I like how slowly it all unfolds.
Siggy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Gorgeously written story with a unique voice and great character insight.
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved this! Very glad that you finished this story and shared it with us. :)
Obscure Soul chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow. I don't think I've ever read something so beautiful; so emotive.
sillygenie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Loved this, brilliant structure and brilliantly written. Left me with a big grin on my face. Wonderful.x
MorganaNK chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Gorgeous... simple and yet extremely powerful x
Deweynumbers chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm glad you didn't hurry this fic. Beautiful piece of writing with their deepening relationship depicted through the differing moods of each section. Thanks for the first good read of 2011.
theoofoof chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Fantastic. I love the slow development in their relationship as Alex learnt more about him. I think you should write a sequel - things Gene learns about Alex.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awwwwwwwww! What a wonderful, amazing, touching fic. It really does embody Gene- I loved it.

Thank you so, so much! It's such a beautiful story :D

Jazzola :D