Reviews for The Faith of a Child
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Can you get any cuter? I think not. ;) I love the Sully/Katie relationship here that we were cheated on when the series was cancelled.
cathnoemie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Another discovery...another lovely, lovely story. You know Linda, as much as I enjoy reading ME, these moving and loving interludes are a total delight...So thank you again for writing them so beautifully. xoxoxo Catherine
KaysKitty chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
"But I didn't," he answered huskily, leaning over to brush her lips with his, then whispering in her ear, "I kept myself warm by *thinkin' about you – and about what we'll be doin' tonight."*

Another GREAT story Kay ;-)
BobWhite chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Good story.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
A sweet and beautifully written story.:)
ClaireFR chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Linda beautiful story: Katie's faith is great to see. I liked her meeting with her dad in the morning. So touching.

Thank you Linda, I loved it. I wish you a beautiful and soft new year.
Sheens chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Linda

What a lovely story, so romantic and true that everything is possible if you want it to happen. You have to have the faith that it will work like Katie had, she had the faith that God would answer her prayers and I must admit I have been very lapsed in that recently well the whole of last year, I just felt nothing was going right for me and stuart but you know what, I did not have the faith that Katie has just shown me that I should have so thank you for that, I was really touched by this story and the message behind it has shown me that everything is possible if you believe.

This was such a touching story and so full of love that I just loved every part of it.

I hope 2011 is a great year for you and your family Linda.

God Bless

Love

Sheena xx
Chacha95 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Beautifull Linda like always,Thank you for this little story.

How adorable Katty is and Sully always so wonderfull
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Beautiful story!
drindrinadri chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
My dear friend,

thank you for this sweet and beautiful Christmas present you've given all of us.

I felt pretty sad to know Sully wasn't home with his Michaela for Christmas because this is the most beautiful day to share with people you love.

But Sully is Sully, and I was really sure he'd have done everything to keep his promise to be home.

I'm crazy for your stories, you know that.

Thank you, Linda.