Reviews for Darkness in Man's Shape
fireball900 chapter 12 . 8/26
*special hug* indeed. Heh.
fireball900 chapter 10 . 8/26
I don't know, I can actually see this as an amusing, but realistic, event. One that people would never bring up in Vader's hearing, of course.
fireball900 chapter 7 . 8/26
I never really thought about the way Ships pick up Nicknames, but now I will forever call the Executor 'Cutie' !
fireball900 chapter 6 . 8/26
The storyline definitely matches the sentence, I can easily picture that image.
Brievel chapter 4 . 4/17
AHHHH HOW DID I MISS BEFORE THAT IT WAS PIETT!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 12 . 2/21
"And if he was entirely honest about it – something Jix usually managed to avoid – he also felt a sort of perverse satisfaction in the fact that he surely held the all-time record for feeling his lordship's ghostly fingers grab his throat and still living to tell the tale about it."

Huh...I had never even thought about that being a record, and yet now I find it rather interesting...and hilarious.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 2/21
It might not have fit when you wrote this chapter originally, but I think Welcome to the Club's Vader would hold to both of these. Leia would, at the very least.

That was some well written poetry though. It feels familiar, but I have no recollection of why.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 2/21
I think this chapter was the equivalent of Vader doing Barrel rolls in the Executor. Totally impossible, but you are too good at writing Star Wars to let that stop you.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 2/21
"All in all, it was more or less inevitable, that the new Flagship of the Fleets, monstrous even by the standards of her kind, would be dubbed Cutie, by the multitudes that built and crewed her, as soon as the intended name had been leaked."

An lo and behold, she was the most Yandere ship of them all, the Yandere to kill all the other Ships in a spike of jealousy, should her Sith Lord use any other Star Destroyer. Or kill any other Sith Lords that try to harm her very own Sith Lord.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 2/21
*As Anakin is retelling this story to Han, Luke and Leia after your stories are done*

"Eh, it wasn't the first time I was going to suffer a grisly public execution."
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 2/21
The power of propaganda. GJ Palpatine.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 2/21
Shouldn't that be "the Sithlord's rather Force-ful personality." Eh, eh?
...
I'm getting dumped out the airlock, aren't I?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 2/21
Sadly, Irem never did find those droids he was looking for though.
Stealthfire101 chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
I really love this poem. It's very rare for me to enjoy poetry written on this website, but I like this one a lot. Is there a particular event that the Wall in Coruscant commemerates? Also, I really enjoy this entire story, this is a rare look into Vader's psyche.
HannahKathleen chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
I spent half the week looking for this chapter... I always forget and lose oneshots from series. It's the third or fourth time it's happened to me... -.-
Anyway, really glad to have found it again, I really like this chapter! :D