Reviews for Blonde
CelestialStrings chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I'm watching the Super Bowl and I'm trying not to cry
V chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
emsaduem chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really enjoyed the short fanfiction. The episode got me really upset. Since I had watched the Season out of order, upon the command of my friend. I watched Journey's end and the finale before this. I always feel that whenever the Doctor gets ANYTHING or ANYONE close to him or that he loves, he has to lose it. Rose, Martha, Jenny, Astrid, Donna, Jack, Sarah... the list goes on and on.
RevieWriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
you know all those stories about Rose using the dimension cannon or getting some power from BADWOLF that allows her to go in search for The Doctor. Well I would like to read one where she meets up with Ginny (or is it Jinny) and takes her on as a traveling companion. It could be an interesting story, and the fun part could be that the doctor finds out and tries to track them down but keeps missing them for various reasons the main one being that Rose and Ginny keep going into girl only area's and he gets locked out. lol I hope someone writes something like that it would be nice to see the doctor do the chasing for once.
kate chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
ive read this before but i felt the need to review again because its just so amazing! gosh i wish i could write emotion like you!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was right in the fangirl- and it was brilliant.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I remember thinking something similar when this episode aired. Thanks for sharing this! I really like your characterizations.
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
These were my exact thoughts in the first seconds after meeting Jenny. Exact. Thoughts. Thank you for voicing them much more eloquently than I could. Beautiful.

-Alice
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Finally, a fic about this. Wonderfully written.
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I'm not the only one who noticed...:D
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ooh :/ ouch, poor Doctor. Nicely written though, I hadn't really thought how much she resembled Rose before... Anyway, brilliant.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great job!
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
If only it was... their child... :(

Really good idea, and well written :)