Reviews for Untouchable
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I really want to see how their relationship develops in this story.
Anjie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is really good! I would have liked to have seen this continued, but I can tell that since it is now 2013 you more than likely will update it. It would be nice if you did though, I would love to read more. :)
CitrusyGoddess chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is wonderful! I love the idea! PlEase continue! :D
Stargaz3r17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Good this will be continued?
Ellechillin chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Beautifully written. Truly..
Banana chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh my God. You have to keep writing. SEE FOOD GOOO! XD This is a really great start and I'd love to see what else you had in mind. So please if you can...write more?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Good so far
Sargent fuzzy bear chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i really like this couple. i hope you update
RedLocker chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this is great...continue?
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Please continue with this! there aren't enough good Simon/Alisha fics. Anyways, there was some errors in this first chapter revolving around simon and sitting that you might want to glance over. Other than that, it was superb. Thanks for a great read!

-kendra 3
CalGrl93 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I'm loving this so far! I can't wait to see how everything develops. Update soon:D
Hawkesey chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is such a good first chapter!

I can't wait to see how you develop the relationship between Simon and Alisha... I do hope you go beyond the Christmas episode!

Also you nailed the description of Simon perfectly! Congratuwelldone!
You Wanna Know Me chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is amazing! Please update!
betty chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is really good. The voices are spot on and the story development and plot is very fitting with the show. I very much look forward to reading the rest.
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great! I love it, i'll be reading for sure.