Reviews for Guardian Angel
ClareTaylor1983 chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
awww tim and abby tony and ziva
esme.laksa chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
it's É TEMPO DI SVEGLIARSI. sorry I'm Italian*-*
misuky7 chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
This was just darling. I am glad Tim didn't lose and movement of his limbs. :3
Ladyaloysius chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
I'm late to your party but I have loved every minute of it! I am so glad you put my couples together! Great job!
Suki Uchiha Lamprouge chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
amazing this was the best ncis fanfic i have read
stardust90 chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
Great story. I loved it.
TwistedRocketPower chapter 17 . 3/29/2011
This story was really good! Can't wait for more :) Thanks for the thank you! And a BIG thanks to you for writing this story. Great read.
blackcat252 chapter 17 . 3/29/2011
wow, what an awesome ending, and thanks for the special thanks at the end . i have only had 1 other author do that, and if feels good to know that you appreciate your readers enough to remember us.

thanks a lot,

Bcat
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 17 . 3/29/2011
Awww great ending!
scubagurl22 chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Great story!
Gunner'sDream chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
"So, you got a name?" He asked as she motioned for him to take off his Jacket.

"Yep. My parents were pretty thorough when I was born. They kinda didn't think 'it' was appropriate anymore." - ha! i got a good chuckle out of that! :)
crocadile1986 chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
wow! great chapter i love it
Junee chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
I like reading this story again...still gives me the same feelings I got when I read it for the first time...you are an awesome writer.
TwistedRocketPower chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
So good! Can't wait for more!
Gunner'sDream chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
holy wow! tim's in it bad. i hope he's ganna be ok, he's got a hell of a night ahead of him. and i can't believe abby is pregnant! she should tell tim. that would most definitely give him any incentive he is lacking to stay alive! great chapters! can't wait for more! :)