Reviews for Midnight Moments
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow
Iizi chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was awesome and cute
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I actually laughed out loud when at the end Finn said "I know karate" xD This is awesome, and I realise it's been a while since this was posted, but I love it! xx
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was AWESOME; bigbrother!Finn is hilarious, and Klaine fluff is good in any form, especially if it's holiday fluff. Huzzah!
DP chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Reading this made me smile more times than I can count! My favorite part was "I know Karate!" :P 3
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I luuuurv this story! Blaine was so romantic and it was really nice, then Blaine's proclamation and the kiss was so cute
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it! Finn was such a good stepbrother and Kurt was so cute and Blaine was perfect (as he always is :D).

"I know karate." Gotta love Finn!

This was amazing. You're an amazing writer and you are seriously making me doubt my own abilities as a writer. I swear
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was rather cute :) Gotta love of bit of Klaine, and welll written too!

Also, I'M GOING TO THE GLEE TOUR! So freakin' excited about it too! Roll on June...
josepharthur chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
"I know karate." That part made me laugh. This is great! Really, really great! I loved this :D
lilixpie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I loved Finn! it was hilarious 'I know karate' everithing was great, I really enjoyed it
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I would love to have Finn act like this, it's so funny but I can totally imagine the character say all that.
Loveless-Lily chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was adorable! You managed such a cute scene between those two... And big-brother-Finn is awesome... )
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was hilarious! (: I myself haven't seen any episodes with Blaine in it. Well, except one and "Hey, Soul Sister" at the end of Special Education. SUE ME! Anyways, this was great, I loved it. Finn was hilarious. Kurt was adorable and Blaine was supermegafoxyawesomehot. (;

Great job, once again. It was brilliant. :D
random4ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this fic is the story version of supermegafoxyawesomehot! XD. and for your nerves, blaine was NOT OOC. loved finn. /i know karate./ haha.
VeryRachelBerry chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was so cute! I think I giggled through the whole story, which is a good thing. I even screamed when Finn said "I know karate" lol. I think I was surprised even more than Blaine and Kurt! Haha, good job.