Reviews for Insanity is Possessive
Frederica99Bernkastel chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
It was a wonderful story. I played Dirge of Cerberus recently and I became officially a Weiss x Nero fan!

I loved Nero particulary and I could totally him being a yandere toward Weiss. I noticed in the fics that he was often seen hating Rosso for one way or another. I liked how he became darker through chapters. I thought he would have had a happy ending with Weiss but not. I didn't see coming.

Hope you will make more fics about them in the future.
SugarBee chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love stories where Person A drops to his or her knees in between Person B's open thighs - thank you! :D I shall continue on ...
kickcows chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Wow.

What an ending. :(

Poor Nero. T_T But...hopefully he made it to the Lifestream with Weiss. I like to think that he did.

Great job on this story. I really like your first person POV writing. I hope you do more like this. :D
Yatsuki chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
So sad... Eventually with the way the story was going, that would eventually happens anyway.

But still, looking forward for more of your WeissxNero stories. :)
Rgms chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Oh dear god... This is is is cool I new this would happen

No I didn't but still I like it alot and haha in your face Weiss!
Yatsuki chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Uh wow! Very unexpected! I can't wait to see what's going to happen now :3
kickcows chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
O_O

Oh shit. I didn't see that coming. Figured maybe the next chapter, but Gaia.

Nice work. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the ending.
kickcows chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
I am SO GLAD that you put him with Firenze. I was secretly hoping you would, but didn't want to say so. Oh man.

Hot hot hot!

What a cliffhanger! What's gonna happen when he finds Weiss? T_T

Nice work, as always. :D
Rgms chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I don't like Collin he's to much of a pervert in some ways.

But I really like it so far! How many chapters are there going to be?
Yatsuki chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Poor the guys! Nero and Firenze too! XD

Hey, are you going to give Firenze some kind of actions with Nero? Normally I don't like Nero with anyone else beside Weiss, but under special circumstance such as this case, I don't mind Firenze. Ugh, well, if you write them that way, that is :3
kickcows chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Oh man. That last part? Hot.

Poor Nero. T_T All he wants is Weiss...

Nice work, as always, my dear. :D
Rgms chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Is there going to be a happy ending?

Anyways I like it I mean really really like it

kickcows chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
LOVE this.

I really want to see what's going to happen between Firenze and Nero. Their friendship is really awesome. It's nice that someone is looking out for him.

Nice work, as always. :D
Yatsuki chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
You are really a tease *cry*. This is just so cruel to end the chapter like that.

But really, I do hope that you would make this story longer. Not every times that I can get the chance to read a multi-chapter fic this good.

Poor Nero, he got in a little trouble, but luckily Firenze came to the rescue. Make me kinda think of Nero as a damsel in distress :3

Thanks for the update!

Have a nice weekend!
kickcows chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Ooooh. Nice ending.

Bittersweet conversation. Poor Nero. T_T I'm really curious to see what's gonna happen next.

Keep up the awesome work! :D