Reviews for Sugar addiction
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was intresting nice job.
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
YAAAAY! A Seme!Spain for once! England in control is nice too, but the fandom is bombarded with too many UKSP of a whimpering Spain (though Spain had equally beaten up England in the past) so this is a nice change!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this!
Iuly chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So cute! Those two are very sweet together! XD

P.S. I also like FrUK and PrUK part! :D
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is really good! I really like this pairing so much, and there's much too less of it. I love how you characterized them both, Spain more so because he's just so awesome when he's being in control.
AnonGirl88 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
O... M... G... This... This right here is just, wow.*fans self* I madly adore the way you wrote these two.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This is so sweet I think I might have cavities _ My inner romantic is swooning with glee right now. Spain/UK is one of my secret loves, so thank you so much for this 3 There can never be enough cute, gentle seduction of Arthur (preferably by Antonio X3)!
GrouchyMcEyebrows chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ah! I love this it's so cool! Spain is sexy when he serious
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww that is so cute Arthur better admit he likes him back I think the title is cute I hope when you have time you write more about them they are so cute
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Such a cute story XD I love it!
Garnet-Moon chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
As usual completely amazing and as usual there is a huge smile on my face as I read it :D I think you write both characters really well and I love the more forceful/darker side of Antonio's personality coming out to play. Probably my top fave Hetalia couple ever! Great Job