Reviews for CoStars
bethelove chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Great story and Merry Christimas for Year 2013
ILoveDT chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
Just finished your story and I loved it! Great job because I gotta get me some Eric... Rawr!
o-neg chapter 24 . 1/19/2012
So beautiful! Thanks!
northmannorthman chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
So cuuuuute, they R happy :) Congrats for this fic :)
ashmo2000 chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
great end to a great story, but what happened to cecilia? she wasn't mentioned other than the picture.
VAlady chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
nice way to deal with the wedding without all the gory details. Love their HEA..
Millarca666 chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
I'm confused. I don't understand why Eric didn't contact them for three months. Unable to phone or write? I find it impossible to believe that in the 21st century there is anywhere in the world a documentary film crew, with all its modern technology, could be somewhere where it would be impossible for them to communicate with the outside world for nearly 3 months - if they wanted to. I'm wondering if he wanted to. One of the kids begging her to bring him home? Her hesitant at the doorway? It sounds as though Eric might have had some sort of mid-life crisis and pelted off on his own intentionally. He would have known they would be worried sick about him after a few weeks and if all was well at home he would surely have found a way to get a message to them.
ljhjelm49 chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
Lovely story ending. I was sad he had been gone so long.

Linda
kerriki chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
I like it! Need more stories from you!
ashmo2000 chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
YAY! their engaged! cecilia wants sookie to be her mommy, how cute:) sookie's relationship with jason is on it's way eric got his dogs.
ljhjelm49 chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
I loved it. Yea they are getting married.

Linda
Millarca666 chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
I loved that chapter. It was so full of warmth and happiness and love. I adored the proposal scene.

It's frightening how fast Christmas is bearing down on us. Hope you have a happy holiday season if we don't "see" you before the New Year.
LostInSpace33 chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
He went to Jared! LOL (sweet!)
evitakrishna88 chapter 22 . 11/26/2011
I loved it! That was so awesome and incredible. I loved how you wrote the scence in the bedroom between now she knows. it was wonderful writing.
evitakrishna88 chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
I loved it! Thanks for including the movie. Love E.