Reviews for Massage Therapy
QueenGB chapter 52 . 5/30
Goodness I love this story so much. Thanks for sharing it and them with us.
QueenGB chapter 45 . 5/30
Powerful and exhausting having experienced something similar it's exhausting. Also is Edward going to confront Emmett and his big freaking mouth? Now wonder he confides in Alice.
QueenGB chapter 39 . 5/30
Lovely vignette to weave SM's canon and your story.
QueenGB chapter 34 . 5/30
Sexy. Raw. Deep. Not just the lemon but the whole chapter. Seems like Edward experienced some sub space cleansing emotions.
QueenGB chapter 29 . 5/30
Yeah you do a very convincing job of affirming my distaste for one Rosalie Hale. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 28 . 5/30
I know there are still layers to this onion but this was a good drama free chappy. Also that's the Carlisle I know and love. ;-D
QueenGB chapter 25 . 5/29
What's better than a lemon? Grapefruit? Hell if I know but that was better all the same! JS
QueenGB chapter 23 . 5/29
Not cool Carlisle. Not cool, I think Esme will survive good grief. Just love your kids and don't be an asshole. Goodbye Jake. I enjoyed Jessica's words of wisdom too.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 5/29
Okay why is gods name is she confiding in that Rosalie God I never liked her loud ass before this chapter and I defiantly can't stand her now. Yuck how does Emmett do it?!
QueenGB chapter 15 . 5/29
Oh these poor babies need to let go and heal each other out in the open not in secret. Good chapter!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 5/29
So if Bella is really respecting Edwards ethical concerns why is she sharing with loud mouth Rosalie who is dating his business partner and brother. Also there is so much left to unfold I imagine that the simple referral of Bella to Kate is the smallest hurdle...right?
Guest chapter 49 . 10/14/2016
That was a full and long chapter of every everything that happened in the 48 chapters...why? Not to mention confusing... again why?
twlightbella chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
They had sex
songii chapter 52 . 7/28/2016
Enjoyed reading this! Thanks
Lafemmevegeta chapter 52 . 7/23/2016
This was such an endearing and intriguing story. I loved how Edward, Bella, Rose, and Jake have grown since the beginning. What a sexy yet heartbreaking story how two people came together indirectly through a tragedy. I loved it!
2,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »