Reviews for Massage Therapy
Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Holy fucking hell. I really am in trouble, and trouble has a name.

Isabella Marie Swan.

OMG! He sang! She saw! Wow! This is gonna be an interesting night ;)

Still laughing at Edwards choice of words for what Bella did! Pristine crapper for J Black! Legend!

Not so sure about Jacob, I guess we'll see his true colours at some point.

Alice - love!

Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow! What a massage! What with his touch and his velvet voice, I'm surprised she could scrape herself off the table ;)

Loved this chapter!

Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow! What a start to a story!

Is Tanya still with us? Interesting. I'm sure I will find out soon :)

LLH88 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Oh Lord, great line when she uses the towel to dry herself and then rubs her girlie bits with it. One of the best lines I've ever read.
aemd28 chapter 52 . 1/9/2013
I finished reading what you have posted of The Agreement a few days ago & loved it! I knew I needed to read this story just because you are sure a great author. I must admit that I didn't have high hopes, I was kind of expecting a story that was all lemons, little story (you know, The Message Therapist, wink! wink!) Guess I should have known better, what an amazing tale you told. Everything about this story pulled me in and had me reading non stop, 45 plus chapters before the big reveal AND to still have me enjoying every chapter, makes no sense to me, how do you do it?!
JavaMasta chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I really like this phrase - " the balloon of my expectations about her deflated by the pinprick of reality."
apk1980 chapter 39 . 11/26/2012
I'm absolutely loving this story so far. Really, the only thing I HAVEN'T liked is when they kissed while brushing their teeth. Gag. I hope you won't judge me too harshly, but I can not STAND the movies. Kristin is not at all how I picture Bella, and though he's incredibly attractive, Rob isn't how I picture Edward. Crazy, I know.
iScreamNiki chapter 52 . 11/23/2012
I loved reading your story. Even if I was up until 3am doing so. I keep thinking about, maybe a ghost one shot? Of Tanya and Renee possibly watching over them. Maybe even conversing. Anywhoo. I enjoyed it immensely (:
apk1980 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I have to say I'm a little nervous about this one, as a massage therapist. Definitely giving it a try, though! After Thanksgiving festivities are over, that is. :)
Kickinl8tr chapter 52 . 11/20/2012
Awesome story thanks so much great characters intense back story.
liragreen chapter 52 . 11/8/2012
So... I was going to write a review for every chapter like I usually try to do. And then I got greedy and sat down and read all of the rest of it in one sitting over the weekend. And since I had downloaded it to my Kindle, I didn't write reviews as I went.

So I'm going to write one big review here.

This story was AMAZING!

A little more lemony than I'd first expected, but there was so much real stuff to balance it out that I didn't feel like I was reading a Harlequin novel. ;) It all just flowed and made for one heck of a great read.

Your timing, verbiage, characterization... everything was perfect. I laughed, I was sad, I rooted for Bella and Edward and everyone else. You even managed to keep Jake in that annoying-but-not-creepy zone that (I think) fits his character so well.

The format, which some readers complained about in earlier reviews, was the perfect vehicle for the story. It wrapped up the past, the present and the future into a great tale that was understandable and very accessible. And while I had inklings of what was going on and what had happened in the past, it kept the mystery alive in a really intriguing way.

Thank you so much for writing, for sharing, for inspiring me. I can only hope to be such a great writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
seekformore chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for more!
liragreen chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I'm squealing over this chapter. This is the best fic I've read in a very long time. The slow progression is practically torture. But it's the perfect pace... much more real-life than the see-each-other-once-and-hop-into-bed scenario that happens in so many I've tried to read.

The push-and-pull, wanting but not being able to have is great tension. And knowing that she's experiencing the same thing makes it even better.

Edward attempting to name the cat Isabella cracked me up. And I'm starting to wonder what really happened to Tanya... no one writes stuff like this to their ex if they ever expect them to really read it. So perhaps she's his emotional scar...
liragreen chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Ugh. He's in deep. ;)
liragreen chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
You are such a great writer! I'm dying over here!

Also, are you a Rob Pattinson music fan? I honestly didn't think much of him (I know, I'm going to get flames for that...)-and then I heard his music. His cover of Mark Foster's 'I Was Broken' changed my life.

I only ask because your description of Edward's singing and losing himself in his music reminds me of what Rob sounds like in some of the best performances I've been able to dig up online. All soul and passion and deep, deep loss and longing.

In any case, amazing chapter. I love seeing him and Bella and their confrontational struggle to hide their mutual attraction.
2,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »