Reviews for Massage Therapy
mybookloveaffair chapter 48 . 8/6/2013
This was a really touching chapter :) I love that they have both made such progress and movements forward. The letter to Bella, so wonderful. And then Bella's decisions to stop her letter to her mom. I love it. The letters were both a creative way to write the story and show they're progress.
msmargo chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Re-reading again just to make sure it's as good as I remember, and it ALWAYS
is!
MarchHare5 chapter 52 . 6/10/2013
This was truly an amazing story.
unemunem chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Just read this whole story while -somewhat impatiently :) -waiting for the next chapter for The Agreement. Loved it!
sammieanne chapter 46 . 5/8/2013
This is the saddest damn story I have ever read, no one gets a break in this MF, how did all the fuck-ups get into the same town. And of course poor Bella is the love of the whole Clan, and she selfishly only thinks of her poooor self getting hurt. Edward is such a pussy cause he can't jump over a candle stick, to much stuff weighting him down,pleaseeee, stop in the name of love...
sammieanne chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Why must Bella form a relationship with Edward and not know ever, any thing about him cause she lies, hides and assumes to high haven always the wrong things about him , Gah , I hate that character most times. So far a really nice story...
HoosierNina chapter 52 . 4/29/2013
This story consumed me for three days! I loved it!
Guest chapter 52 . 4/9/2013
Great story!
BelleBiter chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
Well, *that* was sexy :)
Guest chapter 52 . 4/5/2013
I loved it, I loved it so much ! It was HOT and very sweet and I have no words. Just Amazing .
rainbow1825 chapter 52 . 3/28/2013
Please tell me there's more!
Just Sus chapter 52 . 3/25/2013
Thank you, Gemgirl...'nuff said!

xoxoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 50 . 3/25/2013
Oh, god, what a beautiful letter! Edward (you) really have a way with words, and putting them down on paper (or a computer, as it is).

I think you are a wonderful writer. I have so enjoyed this story, and of course, "The Agreement." I hope you will continue to write here. I love your stories!

Thank you for this touching story of love and redemption. It is a testament for how love can heal broken souls, and broken people. I am glad Edward finally saw that Tanya's death wasn't his fault, and asked her forgiveness, as well!

*Sigh* I'm crying because this chapter was so emotional, and also because I know the end is near...

xoxoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 49 . 3/25/2013
I love their journaling to each other!
Just Sus chapter 48 . 3/25/2013
oOMG...tears are running down my face over the letter Edward (you) wrote! So beautiful! And Bella ending her letters to her mother to move on with Edward...WOW! They are finally both moving on with their lives, together. Let the healing begin!

xoxoSus