Reviews for Massage Therapy
Just Sus chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Wow, what a mess he is! And he's trying to heal Bella? Whew!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Poor Bella...she wants him, and thinks he doesn't want her. Sad...
Just Sus chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
So, they're both writing to dead people? Hmmm...interesting!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hmmmm...Tanya killed herself? I'm hoping we find who she was to Edward...
Aleria2000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
great
Amanda chapter 52 . 2/15/2013
WOW...I just finished this 52 chapter bad boy and have LOVED every minute of it. I love this B & E they are great and I couldn't stop reading till I finally found out the delio with Tanya..read all night at work...Shhhhh..read it all in two days..hate that its over but I guess I can now go back to my real world for a bit...thank you fir writing and posting it fir us all to get lost in for a bit! I enjoyed it so much!
Erroneous78 chapter 52 . 2/5/2013
Their poems/rhymes/limericks were so funny!

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was great to see 2 people so broken find closure, love & forever with each other.

Thank you!
Erron xoxo
Erroneous78 chapter 49 . 2/5/2013
Aww I loved their joint letter and her surprise for him ;)
Erroneous78 chapter 48 . 2/5/2013
The ending of her letter was quite sad, left me with tears in my eyes.

They are both turning their pages, together. I'm so glad he is getting closure and help and she is strong enough to encourage that.
Erroneous78 chapter 47 . 2/5/2013
She is so funny when she's drunk!
Erroneous78 chapter 46 . 2/5/2013
What a beautiful gift.

Still not sure I'm comfortable with his behaviour when he came to her apartment. I'm guessing his need was greater than anything else.
Erroneous78 chapter 45 . 2/5/2013
What a horrible way to go.

Was she Bi Polar? Manic depressive? Why did her family bit try to get her help?

So sad :(
Erroneous78 chapter 44 . 2/5/2013
Holy crap!
Erroneous78 chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
*gasps*

I can't believe Alice did that! Go Alice!

OMG - how much did B hear?
Erroneous78 chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
Duh duh duhhhhhhhnnnnn!

I sorta saw the Rosalie thing coming. I knew there was no way once she got a sniff of Edward & his talents that she would be able to leave it be.

I did not see how Bella could have killed her mother. I assume she was driving the truck/car when they were involved in the accident.

Narrowly missing Lucky like that must have brought a whole onslaught of memories back to Bella's mind :(
2,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »