Reviews for Massage Therapy
skye282 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Edward's resolve is crumbling, very slowly I might add but it is for sure. I knew he would say the patient thing though,lol. He is ethical. Loved the chapter.
Cullenboyz chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
This is one of those stories - one of the stories that I come back to and instantly feel a sense of relief and gratitude, as I become immersed and lose myself in the story. No annoying teenagerisms, no homonym oopsies interrupting the plot... just a great idea and great writing and compelling characters and... well, you get the idea. Thank you, and I'm hooked. And I sincerely hope you manage to finish, because I've been burned so many times that I swore only to read completed fic, but your story snagged me. :)

XO lindamaine, aka cullenboyz
IvoryAdulation chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
This story has a great deal of potential. I look forward to seeing what you've got.
ana1973 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
i love alyce in this story :) i didnt know that you cant date a client in the medical field, interesting... looking forward to the next chapter.

-Ana
jmolly chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Aw... light starts to seep in. Ain't he cute? lol
twinboys05 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Love hearing how Edward is feeling about things. At least he realizes he likes her and that there is something there! I can't wait for the next appointment...and hopefully the tension that will transpire! Thanks for the quick update and for your lovely replies. Can't wait for part 2!
Ivygirl702 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Okay, okay. Alice sees what's going on between them. And she gave Bella he number... Hopefully Alice will be instrumental in getting them together.

And Edward has a hint of some of Bella's tragedy...

Seriously. I just can't wait until their next appointment.

Favorite line: "I really want to go over there and hand that girl a medal. She just proved that you're a Real Boy, Edward. With a Real Heart and everything!"

Fantastic chapter!
elen1310 chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
LOL they like each other but they just won't admit.

You got me curious with the two unknown ladies in the must be Rosalie, and the other one, is it Victoria or Esme? And why was she so "comfortable" with Edward? And he seemed happy too... *scratches head*
Cullenboyz chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I've only ever had massages from women, for this very reason - dear god, I don't think I could handle it if I was having a massage from a man I found attractive! Wow, wow, wow. Imagining a massage from Edward/Rob. Brain imploding.

Ennahoo, I'm enjoying your writing, as well as your story, meaning that yeehaw, you can write! Sorry, but not all authors can actually wrestle the English language into submission. You can. Go, you.

xo, lindamaine, aka cullenboyz
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I like the format with Bella writing to Renee and Edward writing in his book to Tanya (well, I like that less, but it's part of the package...). So we get to wonder: what's up with Tanya and the crazy and E thinking he let her down? Edwards are so good at that - well done, tapping into his responsibility/guilt thing. :)

Love the way you describe them, too!
rpattzgirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Loved the chapter...Edward singing just does me in!
skye282 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Mixed signals from all directions in this chapter,lol. They like each other but won't admit, well Edward is acting professional too I understand that but there is something in his past that still haunts him too. Great chap.
Ivygirl702 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Gah. You are killing me here. We're only at chapter 4 and all ready I want to jump in and smack them around a bit for being so oblivious.

Alice and Angela are both fabulous. I love Angela's conversation about Edward eye-fucking Bella. And I can't wait for some Bella and Alice one on one time.

Super interested to know who the redhead is... Esme? Victoria? Supportive woman to be named later? [Because I know she's not a romantic interest].

Favorite line: "It's good to know that I'll have something to fall back on if the whole pediatric medicine thing doesn't pan out."

As always, thanks for the awesome chapter. I'll stop picking apart the plot now and just settle in for the ride.
jvr1708 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I love this story, can't wait for more... Hopefully some lemony goodness too come!
twinboys05 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Another really great chapter! I love how you are writing the gang and I love the story line. I also appreciate the song recs in each chapter...I am always looking for new ones! Can't wait for the next update!
2,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 .. Last Next »