Reviews for Massage Therapy
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I like the format with Bella writing to Renee and Edward writing in his book to Tanya (well, I like that less, but it's part of the package...). So we get to wonder: what's up with Tanya and the crazy and E thinking he let her down? Edwards are so good at that - well done, tapping into his responsibility/guilt thing. :)

Love the way you describe them, too!
rpattzgirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Loved the chapter...Edward singing just does me in!
skye282 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Mixed signals from all directions in this chapter,lol. They like each other but won't admit, well Edward is acting professional too I understand that but there is something in his past that still haunts him too. Great chap.
Ivygirl702 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Gah. You are killing me here. We're only at chapter 4 and all ready I want to jump in and smack them around a bit for being so oblivious.

Alice and Angela are both fabulous. I love Angela's conversation about Edward eye-fucking Bella. And I can't wait for some Bella and Alice one on one time.

Super interested to know who the redhead is... Esme? Victoria? Supportive woman to be named later? [Because I know she's not a romantic interest].

Favorite line: "It's good to know that I'll have something to fall back on if the whole pediatric medicine thing doesn't pan out."

As always, thanks for the awesome chapter. I'll stop picking apart the plot now and just settle in for the ride.
jvr1708 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I love this story, can't wait for more... Hopefully some lemony goodness too come!
twinboys05 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Another really great chapter! I love how you are writing the gang and I love the story line. I also appreciate the song recs in each chapter...I am always looking for new ones! Can't wait for the next update!
TwiTudorPlumAusten Reader chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Fantastic chapter! I hurt for both Bella and Edward. I can't wait to see what happens next.

PS I love that Ani DiFranco song! So beautiful!
jmolly chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Well, you've got all your hooks baited now, haven't you dear? Wonderful. Really. I can't wait for more, so don't be long posting!

xoox
ana1973 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
last chapter i thought i had this figured out but now i am lost again, but i am glad that i am lost because your story is not predictable. looking forward to the next chapter.

-Ana
pillow912 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
great chapter!
LizHartzog5813 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
i really like this! exciteddto see what happens!
TessLouise chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Excellent!
skye282 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Oh Yeah, Edward is in trouble,lol, he can't keep his mind off Bella now. I really want to know about Tanya though, something happened with that situation whatever it was that sounds like it's affected Edward in some way. Great chapter :)
ana1973 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
oh yes he is in trouble, but the good kind of trouble :) so i think tanya is dead and he writes to her. but looking forward to reading more.

-Ana
mizMandy chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I finally got the link to work. Woohoo!

Your song choices are always spot on. I love how they help set the mood of the story.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Tanya, but I think I have some ideas, which are probably totally wrong.
2,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 .. Last Next »