Reviews for Massage Therapy
mizMandy chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Why does the thought of Edward being a push over for this cat melt my heart? He's obviously just a big old softy that tries to keep people out by being gruff.
TwiTudorPlumAusten Reader chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Another fantastic chapter. I really want to know if Edward saw Bella that next week when he was draped all over those women. This will be interesting.

I get why he refuses to pursue anything right now. Legally he really shouldn't. But he and Bella need each other!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
MEL24FAN chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Poor Edward. He finally finds someone he thinks he could relate to and can't act on it bc of his profession. How will they get around this. Hmmm I wonder.
MEL24FAN chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
ok after the last chapter and your review reply I was thinking that maybe Renee was dead too. Now I definitely think that after Bella said she knows her mom is with her in spirit. I'm thinking that Bella is misreading who the blond is with Edward. At least I'm hoping she is. I think her curiosity will get the best of her when she goes in for her appt with Edward and she'll find out who she is. Oh and I totally love your Angela. She is the bomb.
IcedAngel34 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
LOL! Omg I totally had the giggles reading Alice and Edward go at it again. I loved her telling him he's like a hibernating bear and "in need of a good poking". He definitely needs a poke or atleast a good smack in the head along with Bella.

Cant wait for the second part of this chapter
IcedAngel34 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
aww, poor Bella doesnt have a clue when it comes to Edward. I already want to give her a little smack in the head as a wake up call. I love your Angela! She seems like a great friend to have, everyone needs someone like her in their lives. And I really can't wait to see some Alice and Bella bonding time. :)
MEL24FAN chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Wow I have a lot of thoughts on this chapter. Now let me see if I can remember them. Well first I am thankful that Edward is not pinning after Tanya. Thank you for that reassurance. I do now think that she killed herself bc if Edward asking if she did it to punish him. Oh before I forget. Totally Lol'ing about Edward saying gonads. I haven't heard that word in forever an Alice's if the condom fits comment. Now on to Bella's issues. Obviously something more happened than just the car accident. Ooooh what if Tanya ran into her & that's how she died. That just popped into my head. At least her issues don't stem from Jacob bc I dislike him as much as Tanya most if the time. Love the banter btw the siblings. I'm an only child so that makes me envious. Ok I'm sure you're ready for me to shut up.
MEL24FAN chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I'm curios if Bella is emailing or writing her mom letters. I thought for sure she was going to leave without knowing it was Edward who gave her the massage. I totally forgot there in the middle of the chapter that Bella was actually writing to her mom. You had me all caught up in B/E's little moment. I love when that happens.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ok you know I love your stories but I'm gonna get this off my chest. I hate when Edward is pinning after Tanya. I hope that won't be the case here. Sounds like she's locked up in the looney bin or maybe dead. I like the latter. I just have this hate for her that I can't get over. On a happier note I'm looking forward to Bella's rub down.
mizMandy chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Okay, now I have to go and read the rest of this chapter. I'm getting drawn into this mystery more and more.
mizMandy chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I love you're Emmett. He is just so huggably obnoxious. I hope that makes sense.
Cullenboyz chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
"I'm not sure how filling my lungs with smoke seems to clear my head, but there you go. Just one of life's ugly little ironies." ha. It's called nicotine, and sometimes I surely do miss it. :)

"There already is, you ding-dong." For some reason, Alice calling Edward a ding-dong slays me.

Oh, Edward, Edward. Loved the glimpse into his brain. Loved the unmanly tenor and the hated snugly cat.

And now, I will do my kabookey dance, in order to invoke your muse:

[...]

Hope that helped. :)

See you next time!

-lindamaine, aka cullenboyz
Cullenboyz chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
A) Your description of Edward is definitely one of the best I have read. GAH!

2) I love your Angela.

III) I love your Alice.

b) and Emmett.

Okay, done. Damn, your chapters are long! Not that I'm complaining. At all.

Loved the way you described his singing. Are you a musician? I'm a singer and conductor, and the way you wrote about the music felt right on to me. Okay, I'll admit it, I've listened to RP's tracks on the Twilight soundtrack a few zillion times...

The way you describe Bella's emotional rollercoaster takes me right back to my college days (20 years ago) and my crush on the gorgeous artistic creative genius guy in my class. I suspect Bella's story will turn out better than mine did in that case... It's good to have that stuff in the past!

Ennahoo, I'm enjoying the slowly unraveling mystery of what the hell is up with Edward and Bella's past(s). -lindamaine, aka cullenboyz
madyson222 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
adorable

always love a story where Alice and Emmett conspire to get Edward to pull his head out
skye282 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Edward's resolve is crumbling, very slowly I might add but it is for sure. I knew he would say the patient thing though,lol. He is ethical. Loved the chapter.
2,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »