Reviews for Massage Therapy
Atwiggs chapter 45 . 3/11/2015
Finally! Edward finally told Bella what happened that night with Tanya. I hope they both continue to heal from their horrific circumstances. They both deserve to heal. This is so sad for edward. I'm almost glad Tanya's father punched him. It allowed him to open up to Bella by telling her the real truth. (I hate that his beautiful face was marred in the process)!
Atwiggs chapter 44 . 3/11/2015
Oh , Edward was not expecting this! I feel so bad for him...poor Bella, she had to watch the whole thing go down! Then Edward says "thank you" because he feels in his bones that he deserved that punch.
Atwiggs chapter 43 . 3/11/2015
She definetly needs a break!
Atwiggs chapter 42 . 3/11/2015
Go Alice!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 3/10/2015
Just tell her Edward! She'll think she can't trust you. Well I guess she already trusts him but it's really getting old.
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 3/10/2015
Damn it! Tell her Edward, release the guilt...
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 3/10/2015
Oh I just love how these two love each other.
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 3/10/2015
You are such an amazing writer Luv. I love your stories and I Need them to escape. Thank you so much for your time and your words!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 3/10/2015
Oh my God, poor Bella! Poor Edward! I guess this might be the catalyst that forces them to finally release all of their demons. I hope they survive this. I know this will rip them up, but I pray it won't rip them apart!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 3/10/2015
I just love this new, open Edward. I've also always loved Bella & Angela's friendship. I loved those two in the Twilight books!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
I wish Carlisle would leave Edward alone, he's made so much progress. He doesn't need any negatives right now...
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 3/9/2015
Oh so beautiful. Finally they said those glorious words! I'm so glad Bella feels free again. Now, how about our dear, wonderful, exciting Edward , will he be free soon?
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
While I'm sure it's not your birthday now, I will thank you for your beautiful gift to me, your writing. You are amazing! Happy (really, really belated) birthday!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 3/9/2015
So should be writing songs Luv.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 3/9/2015
That was so hot, though sometimes it's hard to figure the positions they are in. It's not you its me because my brain keeps me reading faster ahead, hehe!
2,354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »