Reviews for Massage Therapy
jk chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
I gave this a fighting chance but the truth is its soooooo fucking boring I just cant continue...so I quit at chapter 9...its written well as in spelling and grammar...I really appreciate a story where he characters don't sound like ignorant assholes..but its just really fucking boring
jk chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
I really don't get why you wrote this as letters to no one we fucking care about.
why the fuck is Edward writing to tanwhore...it reads like she was the love of his life and she killed herself...and in no fucking world do we want bella to have the denali whores sloppy seconds
lmc123 chapter 52 . 4/8/2016
This was a great, well written story. Rang really true, full of emotion, but I liked that bella was so brave instead of wimpy
Guest chapter 39 . 2/7/2016
I totally agree, she captured the ineffable essence of the book in a way none of the other directors did. They should have had her direct the rest of the story, in my opinion.
MoodySammy chapter 52 . 11/13/2015
I loved your story and wished oh I wished it would continue , but all GOOD things must come to a end, your a wonderful, amazing , just wow writer, Thank you for sharing your talent.. The way in which you were able to write this story , your writing style just amazed me.
samantha.thomasmoody chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
I'm loving this story, your style of writing and adding " current events, conversations as such , I loved the Rose and Em. Meet classic !
Atwiggs chapter 52 . 3/13/2015
I already told you what your stories mean to me. But once again...I love your words luv! Gonna miss these two!
Atwiggs chapter 51 . 3/13/2015
Your writing is so wonderful! So heartfelt and beautiful!
Thanks so much for this fabulous escape. I am bedridden most of the time since 7/2011 so believe when I say thanks again for your stories. Sometimes Fanfic is all I have to t
Atwiggs chapter 49 . 3/13/2015
So beautiful...
Atwiggs chapter 47 . 3/13/2015
Awwww!
Atwiggs chapter 46 . 3/12/2015
I'm so glad he gave her his Martin. I feel that some day the two of them will be onstage performing. Or they will quietly enjoy each other, playing together at home sharing their love!

You are such an amazing writer!
Atwiggs chapter 45 . 3/11/2015
Finally! Edward finally told Bella what happened that night with Tanya. I hope they both continue to heal from their horrific circumstances. They both deserve to heal. This is so sad for edward. I'm almost glad Tanya's father punched him. It allowed him to open up to Bella by telling her the real truth. (I hate that his beautiful face was marred in the process)!
Atwiggs chapter 44 . 3/11/2015
Oh , Edward was not expecting this! I feel so bad for him...poor Bella, she had to watch the whole thing go down! Then Edward says "thank you" because he feels in his bones that he deserved that punch.
Atwiggs chapter 43 . 3/11/2015
She definetly needs a break!
Atwiggs chapter 42 . 3/11/2015