Reviews for Massage Therapy
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 3/7
I just love Edward and Lucky! They need each other! But not as much as Bella and Edward need each other! Jacob, get the hell out of there you don't stand a chance!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 3/7
Just want Jacob to go away! Kate too...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/7
Awww, poor lonely Edward, I'm glad he has Lucky, but there is another void he needs to fill!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 3/7
Poor Bella! I think she has it all wrong! He cares for her very much!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/7
Oh my God! I'm so glad she was there to see his talent, but more than that she got to see his tortured soul! I can't wait for more. Here I go to next chappie! I love this already-thanks so much!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/7
This story is amazing already!
Aleksandra24 chapter 52 . 9/13/2014
Really good story. Interestind plot and you character creations is awesome. I don't feel pitty for Tanya, she was a selfish bitch who thought only about herself. Yeah yeah I know she was ill but it is not an excuse for every mistake she made don't you think?
I have to admit that the texts and notes at the and was brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing. LOL
Sex scenes were write really well. Not too sweet but not too wild I think. Great balance between human and animals desire (If I can say that. I hope yoy will forgive me my English because I know it isn't perfect).
Poor Bella, she lost her mother but she was very strong woman. I think she goes better than Edward did with such a dead tragedies in their life. I can't imagine something like that..
You are really good writer. So now I can go and check the other storys of yours. Thank you for giving us your free time.
MAD-GAMERS07 chapter 52 . 8/8/2014
This story is amazing
lizl1999 chapter 52 . 3/3/2014
I loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
lizl1999 chapter 23 . 2/24/2014
Edward's song, Bella Notte, was truly remarkable!
lizl1999 chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
I am completely loving this story!
sm90 chapter 52 . 2/9/2014
Love this story. Wish you'd done an outtake of the proposal and perhaps wedding day! Nevertheless, I think your an amazing writer
maphie chapter 52 . 1/29/2014
That was fun. Thanks for posting.
tunsia chapter 52 . 11/30/2013