Reviews for Massage Therapy
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
Wow, I thought it was your idea when Edward got excited to write that night. I was positive he was going to sing and play an original song just for Bella at the ball!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
I remember Edward saying he didn't like women with pre-pubescent (sp) looking pussys. Why did she do it? He'll probably love it! God I hate the word "pussy" but it's better than !. Just saying. She is going to knock his socks off!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
Ah yes, kill her with romance. Nothing says romance like a special song just for his Bella. Why is Bella acting the way she is? She really is hurting. Edward just has to come clean and tell her the truth. I mean grand gestures may be beautiful, but Bella needs To know that Edward trusts her enough with the truth about his past. It's the elephant in the room, damn it, tell her!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
I know that while I believe he loves her so much already, he's not going to let go completely until he tells her everything. He is still seriously hurt and still hates himself. I just hope his love for her helps him get honest soon, and I hope her love for him exorsises (sp?) him. Bella is way ahead of him...she needs him so. Sooner or later he will realize that he has to give it up and free himself of his terrors and memories.
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
I'm so glad I reading this wonderful story as a "complete" story, otherwise I would be so upset to wait. So thank God, here I go to the next chappie!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
I always hate James! Poor Edward, he should just talk to Bella about his past, she could help him. James is bad news damn it!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
Oh, what an excellent chapter! Edward could have had Bella right after his song, but he wouldn't allow it for himself. why?
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Finally the first but short. Nothing will stop them now, or will it?
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
I think you get very romantic while on muscle relaxers! I just loved Edwards "Sweet Dreams Bella" swoooon! I so love this wonderful story Luv!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Stop over thinking Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
I just love Edward and Lucky! They need each other! But not as much as Bella and Edward need each other! Jacob, get the hell out of there you don't stand a chance!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Just want Jacob to go away! Kate too...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Awww, poor lonely Edward, I'm glad he has Lucky, but there is another void he needs to fill!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Poor Bella! I think she has it all wrong! He cares for her very much!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Oh my God! I'm so glad she was there to see his talent, but more than that she got to see his tortured soul! I can't wait for more. Here I go to next chappie! I love this already-thanks so much!
2,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »