Reviews for Modern Warfare
Kushina-san chapter 1 . 4/22
a great one!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love it! They are so in character! Nice!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I will reread this again. And again.
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awesome reading, love the story behind the bomb and how Mamori deals with the pattern XD Do you mind if I translate this story into French? Congrats for such an epic fic!
*Hermi-ko***
Terikel chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hah, this is great. Amazing how well you go this two down, escpecially Hiruma. He's so screwed in the head, and Mamori still understands him great. xD
I also like the analogy with the bomb. So true. xD
sleight chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Analogy: great and relatable to Hiruma
Characterization: accurate as Mamori will think
Writing: flow, concise, easy to follow

God this was great sometimes I read it in my free time bc it's so great
rexroy101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was incredibly witty, and brilliant! Perfect metaphors and great character reactions. Though I do feel like Mamori was just a "little" slow o the uptake, but I guess you would never expect a high schooler to deport people...
Ty chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh geez. The way you write and the metaphors and the dissection of Hiruma's mind and motivations and Mamori's reactions and just ugh everything. I cant even express in words how great this piece is. Freakin' perfect.
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This story deserves a standing ovation in every word and description used on how Hiruma and Mamori's actual relationship works. I found myself utterly speechless - reading every step of the way - I felt lightheaded, thrilled, nauseous, all in one. Actually, I don't think I'm having that much sense in my review now. All I know is that, this deserves more than this shitty review and fave, I am about to give you.

I should give you a good old death hug for this awesome fic!

Regards,

-MVDR-
Blaquestarr chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Flawless... One of the best writers I've seen on !
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awwww! Such a cute ending! :DDD

This fic was so funny! Very analytical. xD Hiruma is a piece of work isn't he? I MISS READING EYESHIELD 21. Dx

You should write moer of this pairing Your take on how the characters act is spot on. ;P
Uniasus chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Excellent! Their dating is so messed up, I don't anyone else would even notice XD
missmori chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
THIS IS PERFECTION. :))) Flawless. I loved how the analogy played out from the bery beginning to the very end.
ViciousFilly chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is awesome
Z LOT847 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I need this woman on my team for Sabotage!