Reviews for Missing Link
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 2/8
OMG that was awesome what next!
BabyGhost123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
U have to make a sequel for it ended, I can't wait...I loved how the story went from beginning to end... "sigh" I just can't wait to see if u will make a sequel...update this story soon
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I dearly hope you are planning on continuing this story. Its the first fanfic I've read apart from Naruto and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Please update and add to this story. Anyhoo, this is an awesome story and I would like to read more if possible. Great job on this one, haha. :)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Cute ending
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i love this story; & id luv u 4evarrrrrr! if u made it into more chapters!
bearaveo chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Literary Awesomeness...Nuff said :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
this is AWESOME! it can totally b a series or have a sequel (plz!) XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh! It's so marvelous and strong story! I like it very much and I'll save it to reread)
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
ah this was sooooo cute i hope there's a sequel where hellboy meets the happy new couple and is all jealous and stuff
not telling the unknown chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is really awesome. I loved that you used a actual character instead of a oc, unlike everyone else which really drew me to this. Seriously, if try looking through every story that has his name in 99% of them he's with freaking ocs, a dozen or two are with other characters but he's still with an oc or with his sister. You are awsome for going out and doing something way different. Will there be an continuation or a sequel to this?
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aw...is that all? *Puppy dog eyes*
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love the homicidal elf. This was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was great. The first Nuada/Myers I've ever read, and I absolutely loved it! Is there any chance that you will write a sequel to this?
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I thought that people might want to know that the great Gryvon has writen either Hellboy fix it's pairing is Hellboy and Myers so those who haven't read it, well go read it.
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awwww the ending is so cute and now I want to see his reaction! Great story! It about 2:36 am and I don't regret reading this late!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »