Reviews for We are not Compatible
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aw, that was so sweet. I think Daisuke is so sweet, for saving Ken. I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken! They are so cute and adorable together! Ken is one of my favorite characters! I love submissive Ken!

I loved this story so much!
Angel of Friendship chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was amazing and knight in goggles lol? That so describes Daisuke perfectly! (: He was always saving Ken in the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I totally agree with you about Mary-Sues. So many good fanfiction are ruined because of those. No wonder that so many girls (and maybe guys, i don't know) like to read shonen-ai and yaoi instead.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job

Thanks for the idea
Reddiamond29 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oooh! I wanna read more!
sundayguts chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Good thing I turedn 14 today...

JK JK JK JK.

That was a crappy joke. But I did turn 14 today, and lately Ive been having trouble to finding good stories.

And then in class my teacher said digital.

Wich made me go, "Digimon, digital monsters." Then sing Less Than list goes on.

And I frequently randomly decide to read Digimon fics when Nostlagia hits.

This made my day. MarySues are part of the reason I rarely come here unless I feel like reminicing.

Thank you for writing this!
Ann chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You know, i'm thinking it's rather sad... Mary-sue reminded me of my own girlfriend's issues, so maybe this cuts a little too close to realty? I mean, unless you wanted to portray mary-sues as mad girls in need of medical help. Well, if that's what you intended, then you did well.
KillMyBoyfriend chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love this! Made me laugh, I love your Mary-Sue bashing (cause they always deserve to be bashed).

Daiken was a great plus. Hope you'lle write more of these!