Reviews for Silent Cries
Time to Be chapter 23 . 2/16
Pardon my French but holy fuck this story was amazing! Thank you!
Pj chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
Great story! Prompt's idea was fantastic!
Gubefan1980 chapter 23 . 7/8/2015
That was a great story I don't usually read stories with that much angst. Reid enough on the actual show it's hard to read unrelenting angst for so many chapters but it was well done and I'm glad I read it. Morgan teases the crap out of Reid but he's a good and trusted friend. I love the dynamic of their relationship Reid having as his best friend a man who is a grown image of the type of person who tormented him when he was younger. Last night I watched the episode when they played softball and Morgan encouraged Reid in his efforts to erase his bad memories. Glad you referred to Reid as the younger man. Some authors are relentless in their use of the word boy for Reid is the youngest on the team but he's still an adult.
Gubefan1980 chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
That was a bit hard Morgan wanting to do the right thing and feeling like he's failed or will fail Spencer. The end was good too. I forget what their fight was about. Oh right the button on his sleeve.
Gubefan1980 chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Very sad poor Reid. He's been betrayed by so many people he can't believe he can ever trust again. I can't review every chapter it's just so depressing to see Reid like this.
Gubefan1980 chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
Good chapter if you are ever in Philadelphia PA come to visit Poe's home. It is where he wrote some of his most important works and is now operated by the National Parks Service.
Gubefan1980 chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
They are good friends for Reid. They love him and really are his family. Sweet chapter Morgan convincing Reid to let his friends in.
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Yeah the cemetery set of panic attack. He was in cemetery with Hankel when the team found him. Morgan is helping him a lot you are doing a good job with this story. Sad but he is getting the help he needs.
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
That's good that Reid knows Hotch supports him and that the rest of the team does too. Very touching chapter. Get some rest Morgan.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
I guess this fills in the empty blanks of the story. Well written but still a hard read. I don't do well with angst especially where Reid (and ti some extent) Morgan are concerned. I think this is a good representation of Reid's recovery. And the friendship between the two don't see that on the show but I can imagine it going like this.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
This is hard to read even though I know Reid has already gone through this. Reid's lucky to have Morgan as a friend. Very well written although sad to read.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Thank heaven for Morgan who knows what would have happened. That was a good prompt hopefully give Reid something to think about.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Very sad and tragic Reid afraid to trust anyone. This is good so far although a difficult read.
Brinohms chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
Please finish this.
Seletua chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Loved it! Thanks for posting.