Reviews for The Muse
The feelings ; - ;
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Uh, this was... cool. I never read something like this before! :D I like it! :D
Demoninmysoul chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It was nice - yeah, in the beginning I couldn't tell where you were going, or how you could get there, but I'm glad you left the 'story'-part in. It gives a bit of insight.

The whole play on the violing while I play on your body is just flaming hot! I loved it!

For a second I thought there'll be sex, but that would've made the fiction considerably longer right? :)

Thanks for writing it!
Averial Flames chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
haha, i play violin too, so i kno what it's like when you've reached the "plateau" :) it's happening to me right now, and i felt like the notes just dont sound quite right X(

but great story, i kno how hard the isotopes are, sasuke! but balancing equations should be easy for a genius like you...;)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that was so awesome!

I loved it

Very sexy

Kudos

Blade
mountaingirl47 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You being able to play just proves that you knew what you were talking about during this fic. I wish I knew how to play, but I'm thinking about learning the harp. Something about it just intrigues me and as a girl that plays the trombone (best in my class :D) I think it'd be a bit more girlish if you know what I mean. Oh well! Just wanted to say another fantastic fic!
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I loved this!
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
awesome! You are right. Unique stories are the best and yours was really good.
Cookies of Doom chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I think that it was good that you didnt cut off more of the backstory. And I think that it also would have been a very enjoyable story even with the things you cut off. Even if it is a PWP I think it is important. I like reading PWPs, I get what I want with the pairnings and the storys arent too long either. But I still want some feelings in the story, and something that explains the characters relationship so a story that is only about the act isnt really funny too read. So i think that you should continue to write as you do now. :)
BlackGardenia chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved this.

I've never doubted the 'power' of a one shot. The back story is usually limited - if there at all, and you don't usually get the full character dynamic, but the mood and developement of the moment you capture in a one-shot can be just a breath-taking.

This is one of those pieces. The love and passion Naruto had for his violin and music, the drive Sasuke had to sucessfully complete his studies... hah, they stalled. And was found again with each other.

It was cute, beautiful with the musical description... I really enjoyed it.

A great start to my day. (While munching on a bagel and drinking coffee. Haha) Thank You.
purvy sage chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Loved The Red Violin...

You've gotta check out "Illusory by Caranina"... you'll appreciate it. ;-)
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
love it
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
oh how i loved this!I play the Viola and I wish I had at least half the passion Naruto does;p this was a really wonderful story and the small background and violin aspect of it was beautiful .
Aquaknite chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I love music and I really love how you incorporated it into this story to make it flow. Great job!
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow, this is a beautiful peice, with some tasteful smex thrown in.

I totally love how you explain the emotions when naruto plays the violin,

i myself play the piano, but my fiancee plays violin, and when he plays, the melody just steals my breath, and the emotion across his face is just envious.

so thank you for such an amazing peice, about such a beautiful instrument.

classical instruments are so under appreciated,when they make the most wonderful of music!

please keep up the brilliant work, be looking out for more! x x

eternal_butterfly