Reviews for Marriage Vows
Austenite chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
I loved this story. For some unfathomable reason I adore Julia and Mr Yates. In fact, at times I find myself preferring him to Tilney and Darcy and even Knightly! So this was very enjoyable.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I enjoyed this so much! As much as I love Edmund and Fanny, Henry's demise always pains me deeply. Also, I've always liked petulant, second-fiddle Julia. :)
AmyNW chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I liked this story very much. I always found Julia intriguing, because she catches on to Henry's game much sooner than her sister, and because she has the strength to make some better decisions, at least as far as Henry is concerned. You have fleshed out a flawed but promising Julia.

I like Yates as well, standing up to Mrs. Rushworth and showing his loyalty to Julia. Well done!
Jocasta Silver chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I never really liked Julia. She seemed to be Maria's shadow. But you wrote her in an almost sympathetic light. I like how she falls for Mr. Yates and how he defends her from Maria's mother-in-law.
Adana Wellbeloved chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I truly enjoyed reading this. I have much more sympathy for Miss Julia and Mr. Yates now. Thank you!