Reviews for Obedience: Dark Realities
yukiandkyo chapter 3 . 1/4
I really want to read the next chapter, ease tell me you didn't abandon it, I'm loving this story
Girl-With-Phoenix-Wings chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really love your stories...I find it interesting how you took on Yuki...as evil. Update sooner! We all need Chapter 4!

Question: Dind't Yuki die in White Lies? Because it said, in chapter 34...Junishi(sorry can't spell it) Morgue? I'm confused.
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! :) (its. really good, not sure I like evil Yuki though, ... hmm...) :) Anyway, update! (plz):)
Nyan Rickiesay'shi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I like evil Yuki. :) It seems to fit his character well. I mean if your mind was told those words when you were young, wouldn't you start believing them? I would. I would go crazy. It's all Shigure's fault! Ha. He just had to obey Akito, and look what happened. Lol. Good job!
Alitote chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Must... Read... More! :3

Rufescent chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This story is so saddening. It doesn't help that I'm playing a sad song while reading either :P.

Great chapter! I wonder what will happen next. So much angst...I must have more!
Tuliharja chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
You’ve little bit repetition in your chapter…Not to mention, it noticed you kind of chanced the view from Akito to Shigure and then back to Akito in one point…

*Face palm.* Tohru is seriously acting too naïve and stupid in this chapter…I once again remembered why I disliked her character…Why she has to be so stupid? Can’t she read tones and body languages at all? -.-‘

I wonder how they can erase Hatori’s memories…I thought Hatori was only one who was taught how.

I must say it’s interesting how erasing memories can cause so much…It’s strange, yet understanding. Sadly, Yuki’s body won’t remember all good things what Tohru did to him. (Because the curse –hugging can be such powerful action.)

I must say it was really interesting moment when Yuki was so shocked when Akito seemed to leave him. I think that moment showed really well how well Akito had taunted him, how well he has become her lap dog.

I’m wondering how Yuki will use all other people now, when he is back at Shigure’s house. It’s obvious he will be the arrow who’ll change things…Interesting. Few things actually came my mind when I read about him wanting to crush all other Zodiac members down.

It’s kind of sad, funny and ironic, how Shigure’s betraying turned so well against him not to mention Tohru’s kindness…I think her kidness won’t anymore reach to Yuki, eh?

I feel sad for Haru, since it seems he will be kicked out. Poor Haru. ( Not to mention Kisa. It has already been enough hard to her and now this…Not good. /
Rufescent chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Wow, good chapter. I hope that this Yuki will not be permanent, he's very, how do I put this, upsetting?

Anyways, I hope an update comes soon, and keep up the good work. :)
mousecat chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
This was actually quite amusing! I didn't think that I would like this change in Yuki, but it is rather interesting.
thisdeadlylife chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
"Y'yuki-kun... san..."

I love this story. I don't usually enjoy reading AUs, but this is amazing.

Kita-ku... isn't that a city?
Tuliharja chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Which point Akito told Yuki she is actually she? (From the text, I understood Yuki knew about this tiny fact.)

This chapter belongs that kind ones which are just waiting for continue, because it's sort of unfinished. (It's a good thing, in fact.)

(Doesn't 'kitaku' mean dirty? If I remember correctly.)

I just absolute loved the way how Akito and Yuki were acting. Yes, I could really well feel the atmosphere around the two of them and I must say...it was enough twisted and lovely. It's actually cheerful to see once Yuki bashing Tohru so well. (Usually character bashings are big no-no, but this time it was fantastic.)

It's actually interesting see Yuki all...cold. And the way how everybody seems to realize really slowly he is already really 'evil'.

I'm interested to hear -what happened now with Kyo's bet with Akito? (About the whole cat winning rat -thingy?)

I think the moment when Yuki talked all about 'I touched the dirty monster' was little bit too much (it really didn't suit the icy mood), but it helped lot of when he went such a rage-mood against Kyo.

I think Yuki will finally show everybody piece of his mind, because the way how he has been treated...Akito really has broke him and build him again, I must say...
Priestess Mayumi chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
OMG! Shigure called Yuki SAN!

GEE! The tables sure have turned on the dog.

I think that Yuki has gotten even darker than Akito. Shwell.

It does kinda hurt to see him think those things about Tohru, though.

Question: does Yuki know that Akito is a girl? I couldn't catch whether or not you were using the pronoun "her" in omniscient or thrid-person selective.

I can't wait for Hatsuharu's reaction to all this. Will he continue to believe that Yuki is good, or will he revert to his childhood now that Yuki is the jerk he thought he was as a child?

I dunno if you've thought of this, but it might be cool to put Machi Kuragi in here :)

Brilliant, once again...

Priestess Mayumi
Priestess Mayumi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Holy...

...this left me absolutely breathless.

I can't believe this, but I actually felt sorry for Shigure, as much as I hated him in White Lies.

Meh, he sold Yuki into the Souma house though...so I don't feel that bad.

DARK YUKI!

I love it. So fricken twisted. I'm excited to see how dark Yuki and Akito get along...whether their warped personalities are complementary or competitive.

All in all, amazing...as usual :)

Priestess Mayumi
thor-you-oaf chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
evil yuki.

so hawt.
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I won't say much, because I've already read the first chapter once and told my thoughts about it.

So, I'll just say: 'beauty comes from darkness'...kukuku.