Reviews for carnival of rust
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Poetic and wonderful one shot. I think I will check out the song now.
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Amazing...
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I dont beleive in LanceXYellow, they just dont fit,Lance was kinda mean to Yellow, i beleive in YellowXEmerald and LacneXCynthia or LanceXClair, i really dont like this story
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow... Amazing../
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Woah, loved it! So bittersweet
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Woah, loved it! So bittersweet
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
OMG RI YOU'RE SO AWESOMESAUCE.

"but she still waits for him like a doll on the windowsill waiting for her owner to play with her." ;;

"There are times when he won't come at all." ;...;

"She speaks with jealousy and longing," I can see it 3

"She always knew that she would be riding this carnival of rust alone." ;...;

This is awesome in every single way. I love it. You are awesomesauce. So many feelings and it's heartbreaking. It's heartbreaking and Clair plays along ;; sobs. This is my blackthornshipping dream come true. /goes off to tell everyone to read this.
bijou chapter 1 . 1/2/2011

OH MAN.

This was wonderful. I'll just go pick out my favorite parts!

(Also I agree with inked kisses. Should have a drama tag also.)

"... but she still waits for him like a doll on the windowsill waiting for her owner to play with her."

I LOVE THAT.

"You love him, don't you?"

Impact. Strong impact. Love it.

"Because only in those moments can she tell him that she loves him."

"I love you. She says, and watches as he shifts in his sleep, "I love you, too - Yellow."

That tugged at my heart.

LOVE IT, ARISU.

p.s. you just got me into Clair/Lance.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
First off, I think there should be a "drama" tag next to the "romance" one. Secondly, this was very nice! The pieces were attached in a way and it was nice and bittersweet - however, I think the last two sentences were detached and misplaced from the others, maybe? I don't know, still loved it. Lance and Claire is an awesome pairing.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was...depressing. I love it. I knew I wasn't the only one who kind of shipped these two...*looks around shiftily*

Heart.

(PS: I have the most amazing collab idea for our Def Märch account!)

-RV
Farla chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
[(But, she knows he's right, because it is the women whose painted lips and darkened lashes lure the man like a serpent.) ]

...see, you could have done something interesting here and point out that, you know, it's the serpent who seduces the woman, instead of yet again the same old conflation of the two getting the blame for corrupting the man.

The writing of this is pretty and poetic, but - well, it's not anything more.
Frozen Seagull chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Is this Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall? Love it! :)