Reviews for Fun In Squad Three
Summer Aizen chapter 1 . 2/21
OMG...! Yes
Love it Sweetie
Nekokayt chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This story was just amazing! I always loved aizen's sadistic side in story, and this story was hot as hell. Thank you for this story. I liked the sweet end between gin and kira it was cute, i'll go to take a look at your other story, hopping that you have some more including aizen and kira. Or at least with aizen 3

I wish you a really nice week and thanks again for this marvelous story!
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I swore I thought I commented on this earlier...oh well.
It was an amazing idea and I loved it. Aizen calling Gin and Izuru sluts was really funny
Biscuit15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is amazing! I loved everything about it. The way you've written it is perfect! You should really consider a second chapter :)
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wowww! Really awesome! And yeah, think you captured aizen pretty well there, great job! Really enjoyed this, thanks for writing! :D
ReiMori chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my God, YES!

I have an obsession with the AizenxGin pairing and just recently realized that I also love the GinxKira pairing as well. And this is EXACTLY how I pictured things would go x3

Considering I like to think Gin loves Aizen, he'd probably use Kira but end up caring for him as well.

All in all, this is just completely sexy~

I love you xDDDD lol
AnimeNutsy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Holy shit, this is one of tha hottest fics I've ever read in my life! -faves it- xD
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 2/5/2011

nice i liked your story
kitty of silver chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
GAH! The sadistic feelings! I love it
cole231 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love this. Simple as that. And ha, double stuffed? It was a great scene. Ah, I need a sequel! Or maybe even a flash back of things Aizen stuffed in Gin. *grins*. Yeah.

...

Oh yeah, well anyway..I love it.

-cole-