Reviews for Zahmahkibo
serrure chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Brilliant. I love your writing style of john's thoughts - his paranoid analysing of scott and jean, and his prediction of their lifestyles are truly riveting.
Thanks for sharing a really touching fic!
Miso Muchi chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Some parts are sketchy, but it suits the story, do I was not too concerned about it.
Tj chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Holy moly...I swear you deserve waaaay more reviews! This fanfic is completely enthralling. When i first saw pyro (x-men 3), my thoughs about him was that he was a minor character, some generic stuck-up wannabe on the bad guy's team. But you know what? I saw the second and third movie, and read your fanfic of pyro-no, of st John- and I gotta say that my heart's truly in for pitying him. I'm personally really not a fan of yaoi or guy-guy stuff, and especially in this case: prostitute/rape/services. But this element you integrated with pyro's meager, poor and pityable (to the point where you just wanna go up to him and give him a hug- although I'd probably be burnt to a crisp if I really could and did try that).

Seriously, thank you. I knew he would somehow join the x-men sometime, but that last scene reminded me of atwood's handmaid's tale- where the protagonist is pretty much forced into taking a leap of faith, or stay back and deal with the consequences (death, imprisonment)- st john's moment of hesitation and finally acceptance and blind hope truly captivated me.

Made my day thanks :) now I'll stop spamming your comment page
Mirvena chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Compelling stuff, and reminiscent of some of the really well-written X-men FF that was posted after X1 - I'm really surprised this doesn't have more reviews. I liked the way you captured St. John's mistrust and it was interesting to see Scott and Jean from the outsider's PoV. There are some nice little touches - the way John's fallen into the way of life without really believing he has no choice - his reaction to 'You're already a statistic' is very telling. I really liked this, and shall go and find the rest of your X-men fiction.
Ioenix chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
This was brilliant, I loved you're Scott very much. I think you kjept him true to character where as others just seem to butcher him into some arrogant poser.
Ratdogtwo chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
intersting i like get great job