Reviews for My Name is Kirihara Akaya and I Need Help!
secretlistener chapter 3 . 3/29
Sakuno can be paired up to anyone xD she's way too cute haha
Even though I always support RyoSaku but I have to admit your story is really decent :) I also start to think Kirihara is better than Ryoma ;p
Cherry-Blossom-Pwincx chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
start from the basics. if she starts with the more harder ones then it'll be hard for her body to cope AND after they finish her ''training'', akaya can't spend as much time with her. offering to train her was a good way for both spending time with her and teaching her how to defend herself btw :) keep up the good work and i hope u'll update fast. im loving this story!
kikumarucat chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
teach her uppercut! LOL good job by the way keep it up
Ruka-Yuuya chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Own Akaya is sooo cute *-* I love RikkaidaiXSakuno fics
And this one is really cute *-* I wanna Akaya or Sanada for me *-*daydreaming hahah
Hope the next chapter comes soon.
And really Amazing KiriXSaku fic *-*

devilrun chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Awwww so cute even a devil can be sweet
TsubasaYuki chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I think...Sakuno should slap Ryoma...after being taught how by Akaya. I think that'd be a nice scene.
nayuta chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
you absolutely have to continue this story ! :D

thanks by the way ;)
happilyinsane13 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Kirihara should definitely teach her to poke out the eyes. That, next to a swift knee to the groin, is the surest way to escape.

AGH! ECHIZEN! Gah. Poor Akaya is going to get jealous.

I love this story, but I totally get real life getting in the way. I'm way behind myself. Thank you for writing!
aaaa chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
first of all, i love your fic! i'm so in love with akaya and sakuno as a couple! keep uo the good work and hope you update.

now onto the blog. Is going to be so interesting now that ryoma is going to be on the fic! don't let sakuno pick ryoma!

that you are on name basis is really good means your are getting closer. for the moves you should think the basics because she is a beginer! and also you should help her with running so she is fast enough to run if neccesary.

Anyway you better use that time to bond with her!

hope you are lucky!
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh so cute! I love KiriSaku pairing!

I'm so glad that you are writing this fic 'cause there isn't enough KiriSaku here in . )

Since I've just started reading your fic I'll just wait for the latest chapter to reply to Akaya's blog, shall I?

I love the ff lines: "A demon like me and an angel like her? Together? Don't make me laugh!" ...Akaya's adorable!

I hope you'll update regularly! XD
khmer-roguenin chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
awwww cute i like it
deadpeace6868 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
i think he should teach her to SING(Solar plexus[guts], Instep[foot], Nose[thing in the middle of your face], Groin[where babies come from]) from the movie miss congeniality
yoyoyo chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
O crap! Some nasty shit is gonna b goin down cuz ryomas coming! (srry for the cussing) anyways really enjoyed i luv akayaxsakuno pairings! And ur plot and ideas are really unique so keep up the good work and update ASAP k?
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Oh yeah! Been waiting for this chapter like forever. Ehehehehe. I've been imagine what would Kirihara's mother react when she learns Kirihara wants to make a bento for a girl. That was sure priceless.

And to answer your reply- Yeah I'm the author of Kitty Panic.

Dear KA,

Been eagerly waiting for your mission like forever.(not to exaggerate) Now I read your report-

I say GREAT JOB, MAN! I can't say enough whether this is a good sign or not but imagining how you went a mini-date with Saku had fun I say that's one heck of a good progress on your relationship. But you still have long ways to reach the certain goal.

Don't start to throw up I'll continue cheering ya.

Saku's WAY nice girl huh? Looks like she does need to learn self-defense. And you offer her some lesson? that's good. I mean that might even improve your relationship with her plus you can see and spend more time with her. : D On the other hand, you said mean things to her? Bad move my friend. Let me give you a piece of advise- Do not. I repeat. Do NOT take advantage of her just because she's nice or you'll regret it in the future.

So the next step is self defense. I suggest she should know something that is simple and something women knows when it comes to any dangerous situation. You can ask some women what are some useful self defense moves. Or perhaps look thru the net and check out any moves to fend off her attacker like using a pepper mint spray or a bad. that's one of the basic for women.

And oh before you could teach her just wait for her grandmother's response first okay?

I guess that's all I could give. Of course you don't have to take mine I'm sure others are better.

Till your next accomplishment!

lebunnylub chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
well naturally woman have stronger legs, since it's self defense teach her how to fend off an attacker coming from behind. it's simple and doesn't require much power.

P.s Please don't say mean things to a nice girl because she'll always forgive you and you don't want to take advantage of that. Good luck.