Reviews for Fictionista Workshop's Daily Witfit 2011 JanApril
Twink423 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
I'm definitely falling for this Edward. Love his blunt, no games attitude. :)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Can't wait to see where this one goes. And if Edward has an explaination for leaving b alone...
2old4fanfic chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
last names are over rated. Ask Cher
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
wondering how i missed this story
mandakat919 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
"It squeaks!" Haha, I love that! The sand does squeak, whether you're wet or not, although you sometimes have to hit it at a certain angle. I love that you include little details like that - your stories always feel very authentic.
Mell C chapter 63 . 6/5/2012
Fun threads! Thanks.
Mell C chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Finally leaving a review - I usually need to read quite a few before I can. I'm really enjoying these story threads. You do the brief entries in the witfit so very well. You manage to get just the right amount of action and feeling into the entry. Not everyone can do this.

I can't read most of the stories that use the many many chapter format. But yours are really great. I'm just now finally reading the older ones. Thanks for so many good stories.
Chilly Howdy chapter 64 . 6/3/2012
Hmm Intriguing Babe :) Love the Witfts :) Looking forward to reading this next lot :) See you next one! Chilly x
Maplestyle chapter 64 . 6/3/2012
I got kind of excited that maybe you were giving us an outtake from one on the JanApril stories :D
jmcfall chapter 64 . 6/3/2012
You are amazing thank you so much . I can't tell you how many times I've read your stories Volition is my favorite your a gift to fandom so big ginormous squeezes to you :)
insanemum chapter 64 . 6/2/2012
Yessss! *High Fives Bella*.
MatingInspires chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Love ur writin but have a hard time following the multiple storylines...
Wendyg63 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
I'm not sure what I think of this Edward. He was right to go..but did he even ask her to go with him?
Wendyg63 chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
There are many people who cant have children. I'm glad you included this in your story.
Wendyg63 chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
I think that Edward is selfish. He wants his cake and to eat it too. Leaving Bella at a buddy's girl's place showed little regard for her or her feelings.
3,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »