Reviews for Fictionista Workshop's Daily Witfit 2011 JanApril
Wendyg63 chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
I think that Edward is selfish. He wants his cake and to eat it too. Leaving Bella at a buddy's girl's place showed little regard for her or her feelings.
Wendyg63 chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
It's great to read that Edward is "hot to trot" just like the ladies.
Wendyg63 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
I'm glad to read that Bella is being as strong as she can be.
Wendyg63 chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
I'm really enjoying your daily writing. Great work!
ForBlueSkies24 chapter 63 . 3/31/2012
I've recently started reading a lot of witfit prompt stories, so I've been reading any that I can find that are worth reading. When I saw you were the author, I knew they'd be good, since SEI is one of my favorites. It took me a few chapters to realize four different stories were occurring, but it made much more sense afterwards. I love them all, and they were really a joy to read. Now I'm off to read the rest of your witfit stories. Great job!
deranged-dreamer chapter 48 . 11/25/2011
I had no idea these workshops were actual stories, i thought they were only one shots.

Im catching up.

Your writing seems more mellow recently.

I dont know how to explain, it just sounds lighter.

Im not reading your last story yet, im waiting for you to get a bit ahead plot wise. I dont mind angst, but i try to avoid reading when the hea is far away. Unless e and b are already together facing the angst.

Take care

luvmygt chapter 32 . 7/23/2011
Had to go and watch the video you mentioned. ROFLMAO!

Enjoying your stories... very much.
BeachRosey chapter 63 . 7/21/2011
Loving your summer witfit something or other so tried this one. Enjoyed all the stories very much.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 63 . 6/23/2011
Didn't think it would be that quick. Loved that it was. Another fun story. Thanks for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 62 . 6/23/2011
Love is a wonderful thing. Haven't figured out yet which one is moving to where, but there's no doubt it's going to happen sooner rather than later. Not before second semester though I don't think. They won't survive without the other for long.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 61 . 6/23/2011
Sounds like the perfect wedding reception. Outdoor bbq. I have a very sneaky, underhanded, totally off the wall suspicion that the issue of children is going to resolve itself with no outside help.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 60 . 6/23/2011
Great ending.
2loveybunnies chapter 63 . 6/10/2011
Ha ha ha, what a perfectly perfect ending, yo!
2loveybunnies chapter 61 . 6/10/2011
Ro, I missed this one! Not sure what happened but I guess I never got the alert or life got in the way.

This was another storyline that I would love to see more of. These two have such a connection - just like most of your couples - but there are so many other issues here that could be developed and expanded upon. Ha, I know you don't have the time to do that now, but if you ever get bored (you know, in 18 years or so?).

I am assuming Baby Israel has made his appearance and that you're all settling into your new routines. Hope he's eating, sleeping and cuddling perfectly. Congratulations!

Miss you!

2BEdwardspet chapter 63 . 5/20/2011
Awwww... I loved this story so much. I think I am addicted to your writing. More please!

3,434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »