Reviews for Fictionista Workshop's Daily Witfit 2011 JanApril
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hey, Ro. Happy New Year! So glad you're getting back into the WitFits. I thought you'd be taking more time off. I know you work really hard at all this, but I'm so glad to have my daily dose of Ro. I missed the WitFits. I know, I'm very selfish that way. Love how SEI is coming along, though I'm thinking that you'll be wrapping that up in the not too distant future so now I won't go on a complete drought from your fabulous writing. What a great way to start the New Year! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
katbarpar chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yeah! Our daily, wonderful fix of Edward/ Bella is back! Welcome back. We have all missed you here... though Starry Eyed Inside is fantastic!
cod46 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

You are back! You are back!

Love it! Love it! Love you! Best New Year present EVER!
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yaaayyy! I love this!
manda2784 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yay! I've missed these.
shaleann chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well, you've done it again! Got me hooked.
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yaaaaaaaay! I'm so happy you've started this up again and with a seemingly angsty storyline first - my favourite kind.
JLalways chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
yay! i have missed these so much! SAo glad you are doing some more!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love these witfits but I am crazy for SEI, so I'm glad that it's your main focus. Especially with where it is right now ;)

Also, that was such a dick move on Edward's part.
DrmngofEC chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I missed this..So glad your back!
radar1230 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I look forward to reading more of your daily witfit writings.
3diamonds chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You are a wonder. I always love your stuff. HNY!
Violhaine chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Happy New Year Ro! I see you're still carrying over your dedication to Witfit and we couldn't be happier to be the beneficiaries of your fertile imagination. Thank you so much for your lovely little stories that come jam packed with depth and emotion. You write about firts love like no other. It's always a pleasure to read and often prompts some good memories. All my best to you.

Violhaine