Reviews for Fictionista Workshop's Daily Witfit 2011 JanApril
Just Me Alone chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
that is so sweet...they took their time and time apart from one another and then realized that they were important to one another. Edward just had to figure that out as well...so sweet!
Just Me Alone chapter 44 . 9/4/2012
I love this one...I can't even help how much I love it.
Just Me Alone chapter 43 . 9/4/2012
That was awesome...he came to see her.
Just Me Alone chapter 42 . 9/4/2012
Ahhhh...he is the sweetest to say it like that. We were married on my MIL bday, she told me that was the best gift ever, so it is so sweet when someone says that.
Just Me Alone chapter 41 . 9/4/2012
This is good for them...they need to build this trust back.
Just Me Alone chapter 40 . 9/4/2012
I don't think I have ever read you writing anything like this before...I love it. And Jake what a douche, seriously.
Just Me Alone chapter 39 . 9/3/2012
I am happy for them yet again...sad they are apart but sometimes that is what you need.
Just Me Alone chapter 38 . 9/3/2012
Is it okay for me to not like Alice so much right here? Not everyone in the world wants to have children, I admire the people that know and recognize that...Doesn't make them bad people in my mind, in some ways I respect them more because they know what they want and/or don't want.

Children are a huge responsibility, and not suited for everyone.
Just Me Alone chapter 37 . 9/3/2012
That was so huge for him...so freaking sweet!
Just Me Alone chapter 36 . 9/3/2012
I am impressed that Edward did not tell her to suck it...sorry, no not really, but I am impressed with his balls.
Just Me Alone chapter 35 . 9/3/2012
I am so glad they are talking and working it out, love is hard sometimes.
Just Me Alone chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
Ahhhh...how sweet is that for him to say it just like that.
Just Me Alone chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
She is a good friend, like wise for him, they have a history and sometimes that can be slippery. Handle with care...
Just Me Alone chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
Hilarious...I love this one, they crack me up.
Just Me Alone chapter 31 . 9/3/2012
Communication is key...this is a start.
3,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »