Reviews for Brutte Parole
magmom4 chapter 31 . 4/9
Wow. I wish this could go on forever. I hated when i had to stop reading. I think you finished it off pretty good. An update on everyone. I was sorry to see them all dying. It was so different to read about the vampires that ate food. What a difference it would have made in Twilight.
magmom4 chapter 30 . 4/9
You must do a lot of research for this story. All the treaties and stuff.
duckey060504 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Great read so far. Where do we find the website with the pictures? Would love to see them. . Thanks.
chauny chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
I am just amazed with this whole story! You are a gifted author! It truly amazes me, that other fanfictions have received well over 10,000 reviews and this one less than 1,000...this is a shame! I look forward to reading more of your writing.
b3j02 chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
Okay, so I cried but we knew I would. I am such a big baby! This epilogue was sad and wonderful all at once though reading it this late gave left me with tons of questions. First, is Jacob really dead since he was dreaming? Since they have his wolfie blood they can all be returned to their mortal states? I think an outtake of the remaining vamps in the 21 st century would be a hoot, finding out what they think of all this craziness. I wonder if Ben's wife and decendants ever found out about his family history or if any of them were wolfie? Okay I officially need sleep!
b3j02 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
I wonder why none of them used their powers to go see Ben when he was away? It's sad to read about their mortal family members getting older. I wonder if Ben will give them more family? This chapter was fascinating. Well done.
b3j02 chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
Oh my. I didn't know what to think about Ben finding out about his family's history but they did well with it. I was surprised by his statement there at the end and can't wait to read more. I thought that Rosalie and Jacob would have had more kids but enjoyed reading about their only. Great chapter.
b3j02 chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
Lovely and fun. Makes me wish I could survive underwater while exploring. Also, your vamps invented amusement parks. Lol. Great story!
b3j02 chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
I am glad you are enjoying it as well. Now I wish that I would have made better reviews. You did pull off the double weddings well and the adventure these two are on has been fun. I Liked how she surprised her friend (in more ways than one) and took him flying. When he asked her about space travel that song that says "fly me to the moon" popped into my head!
b3j02 chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
Another beautiful wedding! Super funny and cute. I lol'd at the Priest and my favorite funny line is when Emmett told Boston that the Priest needed buttons on his robes! Oh gosh! Fantastic chapter!
b3j02 chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
Lovely and touching wedding! Beautiful chapter!
b3j02 chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Aww this was fun and wonderful! Loved all of their different adventures! Good times!
b3j02 chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
So glad the production went so well. I think the carriage sounds fantastic! I am excited for everyone with the baby coming. Jasper's old fashionedness was funny. Great chapter!
b3j02 chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Please tell me you believe in happily ever afters.

Whoa, so I was not expecting Jacob to wake up human! I have been surprised a lot in this story which is unusual for me, but I dig it!
b3j02 chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Well, my hands stopped sweating but my eyes started leaking this chapter! My goodness, I just can't catch a break!