Reviews for Welcome to the War
Omg. Plz continue Plz. Plz plz. Plz. Plz plz plz plz.
Guest Awesome chapter 8 . 2/19
Please plsssss UPDATEE. THE ONLY TP STORY THAT IS GOOD
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Can you please update. I only just discovered this show coz I'm a huge Drew can acker fan and I really want to know about the archer project and more Ian and cj getting all sexy and hot and bothered.
DefineAuthor chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
UPDATE THAT WAS GOOD
DefineAuthor chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
That was cool update please
Iresha chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
WHAT!? WHAT!? YOU KILLED HER WHY? OH MY GODS! WHY?
alphadaisy chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
This is so good! Why did u stop updating?!
Maiqu20 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Amazing!
SRKPCFan07 chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Plz update soon! Am loving this fic :)
cherryblossom1031 chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
OMG! was that shocking or what? first of all please don't let CJ be dead! secondly boy was Ian jealous in the beginning! luv the chappie!

UPDATE SOON:)
soccerwriter chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
CJ's thing where she asked Ian why? was really surprising. like she was mad at him. but really good
Skier Chick chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Please update soon!
StarWriter0303 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Please update I needto know way happen to cj
Onyx Nailo chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
...what is this? no, seriously what the fricking-frack is this? who is this random person that you just threw into the story? and what's going on with the while gabe/suki thing they just start macking on each other out of nowhere? i can nolonger find the plot to this. it reads like you aren't quite sure where you're going but don't want to stop for directions. maybe you should put in a little back story as to the wwwwh of this cole person and how headmaster knows him ect. also wtf with stabbing cj? anyway i really hope that some (if not all) of this gets explained in the next chapter because otherwise it might become too much of a mf to read. and that would be tragic because the idea behind it is quite original and i very much enjoy it and want to see it continued.
psychfanatic chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
omg i luved it hopefully cj lives and i have a question well 2 actually...was cj mad at ian when cole stabbed her and she said why ian...and 2 i really vouldnt make out the whole vole stabbing cj scene its not that clear to me... hahahaha srry i have so many question
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »