Reviews for Change Can Be Beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Great story! Love the Zabby
lilbit1016 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Loved it...so much love :)
Useless Tiny Gay1698 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I must say I truly enjoyed this one too! I don't know why I didn't find it before, so thank you do much for recommending it to me. I most definitely think you should write more Zabby, you excell at it!

Until next time my friend,
Doc
brook chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Well here I am, against my better judgement, reading what is I believe called a femslash. As you know from my other reviews that I think you are one of the best fanfiction writers. Your Brewed Awakenings is fantastic. I just don't like romances between members of the same sex, and I don't wish to read details. But my main problem is a beleiveability of a relationship of Abby with anyone over 12 years of age. She is childish, irksom, requires constant approval, and is self-centered. How could a man like Gibbs have a relationship with a blabbering child.
Woody2792 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Oh my... I've gone from Zibbs to Zabby, and all that occurs to me now is a... Well... Zibby? pairing...

Loved the Kate references, and how you blended mourning with lust/love and celebration. :)
USAFChief chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
This is very well written with excellent grammar and punctuation. I tried very hard to read it with my mind open to "embracing the change." I understand and appreciate the joy of finding and giving love. However, this particular relationship just never existed for me before I read this. I'm not put off by it, but I don't see that spark between them that I often see between the male/female pairings.

Thanks for posting this. Gives me something to think about.

pdf
Alidiabin chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Wonderful ending. I like the happy ending they have here, it's very realistic. I liked the Abby/Ziva trip.

And with that I'll have to call it a night.

Have a wonderful day.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I like this. Really wonderful. I like how Ziva knew how to comfort Abby and that Abby had a stone made for Kate.
The Dalish chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Truly touches my heart You write zabby wonderfully, don't stop here :P
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
LOL! I was thinking, "OMG WIERD!" When Gibbs happened to be in the garage with them! XD

But, it was nice when Gibbs gave them the wooden box with the slip of paper inside. It was his little way of showing he cared. :)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awesome chapter! I don't know why, but I think Zabby is kind of cool. It's two people from different worlds and different interests. Plus, we all know that Eli David might not approve of Ziva's choice of Abby so she's taking a big risk with that.
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Mm I love when Gibbs understand about inter-work relationships! And, I loved this! It was sexy, sweet, and touching, in all the right places. I loved the ending, with Gibbs coming over, and telling them about the house. Very sweet of him. I'm glad that Abby and Ziva were able to have such an amazing night out together! And, I loved the pajama pants Abby gave Ziva-even if they were optional ;) Great job!

And, now, it's time for the big, 18 chapter Zibbs story! :) xx
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I don't really read Abby/Ziva, but I'm glad I gave this one a try. I liked Ziva going to the cemetery to be a shoulder to cry on for Abby, and I liked Abby opening up about Kate. The brownie bit was perfect-chocolate works wonders ;) Loved them falling asleep together, and then Abby mistaking Ziva for the alarm clock! Very cute-I'm off to read the rest! xx
CSIGurlie07 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I'm all warm and toasty inside! Awesomeness!

Well done!
CSIGurlie07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I remember this story better. It helps that it's more recent.

Femslash surprised me. I used to shy away from it, but then I jumped that hurdle and now I can't get enough of it. It doesn't have to be an OTP or anything, but there's a warm and fuzzy quality that gets me every time.

I'm glad you branched out!