Reviews for All that Remains in the End
PML7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Nice
cancerlad chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
So very sad. And with chapter 352 of the manga...

Another great story.
Iuterpi chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This chapter really moved me. Ayaka is one of my favs characters and I’m a Little sad that Akamatsu left her behind. In here you mention she being sad of her friends and teacher hid many things from her. I’m sure that she is going to be a little bit crushed when she finally confronts Asuna and Negi and everyone else on their return.

Oh! the end, was really amazing and actually leaves the door open for a very interesting possibility that didn’t happen ;D

I’m starting to read very goods fics on this site, all thanks to the All Purpose Negima Fanfiction Thread.

That’s how I found this brilliant fic, and I’ll start checking some more.

Adios! Btw, are you from Venezuela? Or just live there?
Quincy80 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
D'awwwww
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
O.O That was so totally expected... but just... T_T I feel sorry Ayaka... Nice chapter, XD I hope you continue this.
UberNimrod chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
*jawdrop* Somehow I can't imagine Ayaka being this mature, but then given the time frame involved, maybe. I enjoyed this.

Having said that, let me add that I think you need to develop this into a full story, as compared to a one shot short story. Perhaps even with backstory describing the events that led up to little Nina's birth.

It sounds like Ayaka managed to figure out a few pieces of the puzzle. Obviously she would want to stay at Mahora so that she could help Negi and the others if she could.

Very well done for a short story I think.
korrd chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I wouldn't say its a bad end to the arch, just that it extends the length of how long it takes severely. I actually quite like the ending and wouldn't mind an extension into this universe. Maybe more on who Negi got together with, but knowing you it was Chisame. I base this on her large glasses and nothing more. But in either direction, either the adventures of Nina Springfield at Mahora or how Nina came to be, I wouldn't mind and actually encourage.
Sereg5 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Well done. I enjoyed this first use of the new OCs and am naturally pleased that one of my ideas grew into Hinomori Misato.
Sacrass chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Muy buen fic, es bueno ver como usas a Ayaka como personaje dramatico y tiene un buen final, sumamente conmovedor

gracias por el fic y cuidate